• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

IM LOSING MY BEST FRIEND

Thinking of you both..xx :)

Hiya hun

Happy Anniversary to you both and sorry to hear your Mum isn't very good at the moment, sending you and all your family my love.

Hi I'll say a prayer for you both tonight. I know what your going through I lost my Mum 3 years ago and my Dad 6 months later. You're being a great daughter and your Mum will appreciate that. I found it helpful to tell my Mum that I loved her and wanted to care for her as she'd cared for me as a baby. Just do the best you can and know that you'll meet again in a better place. Take as many hugs from your loved ones that you can, it's such a comfort. Will remember you in my prayers.

Hi Georgina..........

Hope you had a nice day yesterday!!!!!!! and not too much of that hankey pankey!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Give you mum my love, and sending you my love to, you are being a great daughter, and i know it is very hard for you........... thinking of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone just a quick update, had a wonderful anniversary, today mam had a fall today my brother phoned me and i must have broken the land speed record to get to her lol, she was shaken up badly but ok, i will keep u all posted on her thanx for ur prayers and thoughts its very comforting to know that u all care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi georgina glad you had a wonderful anniversary, hope yr mum wasnt too shaken up and is ok. thinking of you both ... xx

well mam has had to go on yet more morphine i wonder how much more she can take, today she is black and blue from her fall yesterday, im living in constant fear now that something will go wrong or happen to her, il keep u all posted thanx again xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ive only just seen this thread and i just wanted to let you know your in my thoughts georgina ..
You and your mum sound like you have a wonderful bond together and that is so special.
Thinking of you and your mum.
Love Kirsty xx

Hi Georgina

Sorry to hear about your Mum's fall and the need for more morphine, keep us updated, thinking of you xxx

well hello to everyone, well what a crappy weekend i have had lol, i say lol because if i didnt i would cry, i went up mams friday morning at 6.30am as usual to get her washed and dressed and do her breakfast all before its time to come home and get the kids up for school, at 10am there was a knock at my door so i answered it and who should be standing there but 1 policeman and 1 policewoman and a woman from social services, there was me white as a sheet expecting them to tell me something had happened to mam, but no they had come to arrest me for beating my mother black and blue, if i didnt know that jeremy beadle was dead i would have thought he was going to jump out at me from behind my wall lol, then i was sick as a pig i couldnt believe how anyone could accuse me of ever hurting my best friend, i was taken to the police station to be interviewed under caution and if i wanted a solicitor, i had never been through anything like that in my life, because mam has a blood disorder and kidney failure she gets these big bruises on her back the doctor has seen them he sees her everyday infact, it turns out my brother went up mams to grace her with his presence 1st time in 6 weeks, he seen the bruising and she wasnt responsive because of alot of morphine he thought i had done it to keep her quiet and when the police told me this i was sick again, they didnt want to listen to what i had to say, they had called social services and gone up mams when my brother was there and tried to interview her as she didnt know what was happening my brother was making her say yes or no lol, i was in the police station for 3 hours till the nurses came to my rescue so to speak lol, they got to mams and didnt see me there and dad told them what had happened as he was crying uncontrollably bless him they even thought he was hitting her, the nurses stopped the morphine immediately and called the doctor then came to the police station and told them exactly what i do for mam so the police went up mams till the morphine wore off and finally was able to talk to her and mam cried bitter that i was in there, well they came back in the station to let me out they even shook my hand and told me i was doing an excellent job for mam then they were on their way to see my brother so as u can see what a friday i had lol also i took my beautiful rottweiller to the vet for a checkup because he wasnt eating very well only to be told he has cancer of the blood and only 3 months to live so im gutted at the moment, as for my brother they say revenge is sweet i can can honestly say it will be lol i did punch him in the mouth and had to jump on hubbys back to stop him killing him lol his wife came out and called me an abuser so i gave her a couple of left hooks followed by a mean right lol funny enough they didnt call the police that time, sorry for boring you all to bits with this but if i didnt write it down i think id go nuts lol, its sunday today and we rushed mam in last night but shes home now because its where she wants to be bless her, theres nothing they can do for her now, so she was eventually allowed home and i havnt slept since saturday but who cares as long as my best friend is ok then i am, mind u she did make me play her elvis presley song on my mobile phone over and over lol, thank you all again for your heartfelt messages and prayers, take care xxxxxxxx

I've been reading your posts and i wanted to say how brave you are. Was meaning to write before but it felt weird talking to some one about something so precious to them when i've just started on here. But just wanted to send you some support and wish you all the best with your mum. With regard to your brother things in life are here to test us so rise above it and concentrate on the things more precious than someone who hurts you. I know how it feels to feel absolute anger, frustration and pain but there is another side i can assure u and i wish u lots of strength...your mum must be so proud of u . Take care and thinking of you . xx

oh my god Georgina what a nightmare! See how strong you are to come through that? well done you!

thanx lovebug and shell i got my mam and dad my hubby and my 4 kids as long as ive got them thats all i need, as for my brother well what can i say well i know what id like to say but i wont lol, im ther for mam nearly all day and thats what counts, she knows i love her and she loves me, xxx

Wow Georgina what a weekend!!!!! you dont do things by half do you!!!!!!!! Well what a T**T your brother is!!!!! sound very much like mine!!!!!(you know the story there)

You are a far better person than him or his wife.... you are there for your mother, how could he do that to you and his mam...... makes you so mad!!!!!!

But as always you come threw it and you rise above him and her!!!! at the moment your main concern is your mam and she knows how much you love her... and no-one no-one at all cna break that bond you and her have!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your doggy!!! just want to giv eyou a big hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep smiling your beautiful smile...................

Thinking of you...... im always here for you even at end of the phone!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh you poor love - what a trauma to have to go through on top of evrything else. Stay strong.

My thoughts are with you all at this difficult time xxx

Carol x

Back