• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's all getting very real now

I have also heard very good reports from Brussels, I'm single so didn't want to put and pressure on either my mom or friends otherwise I would of considered there, I bet our stomachs have shrunk that much hun you won't need much to fill em lol xx

Well now I have met the infamous Fred! All signed up and ready to go. Had a walk over to hospital, entrance usually used is closed on a Tuesday ( typical) so got to find other door?? Went to Hard Rock this afternoon still sans alcohol. Just have to sedate hubby who is having a last minute wobble ( Fred's talk about not loosing anyone)
Roll on 7am xxxx make room for a fat bottom on the losers bench

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Good luck Mrsb, this time next week it'll be my turn :)

Good luck for tomorrow MrsB. You will soon be on the loser's bench and hopefully healing nicely.

Having a pre-op myself in the morning, hip op next Monday. All this surgery lol.

Take care x

Good luck Mrs b
Keep us posted x

Good luck for tomorrow MrsB. You will soon be on the loser's bench and hopefully healing nicely. Having a pre-op myself in the morning, hip op next Monday. All this surgery lol. Take care x
Blooming heck your in the wars! Hopefully weight loss will make journey easier. Quick tip practise getting into bed by sitting on side of bed and hooking your good leg under the ankle of your poorly leg and swinging it up onto bed that way, much easier xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Another day closer and still feeling fine.

I think I've had almost enough yoghurts to last a lifetime!! Found a new flavour this morning so hopefully that will provide a little variety....

I've got a meeting tomorrow with my boss as I've been off from work with a post-operative frozen shoulder for a few months. Far more worried about that than the surgery next week. Not even sure if I want to go back to work there, might just take early retirement and look for a part time job elsewhere with no hassle. Or I might see if I can go part time where I am and just see how that goes....

Hi squirl,
Know how you feel hun iv just broke up from work till after my op and my boss couldn't even wish me luck she's vile.
On a plus we are one day closer xx

Hi Anna

What is wrong with these people!! Wouldn't it be lovely if we could just tell them where they can stick their jobs ;)

You're right, we are another day closer hun :D

Ooo wouldn't it just, well when we have got nice and slime we will be more confident and I'm sure more doors will open for us xx
I have five sleeps to go lol xx

I hope you're right Anna. I have five sleeps until we get the eurostar and six sleeps until the op, can't wait until it's done now

I know Sophina how exciting I can have soup lol I can't wait nothing but milkshakes for ten days and a yogurt I'm looking forward to something else to have plus my journey will have properly started, how you doing? X

I'm ok thank you! I started my own diary today to just record everything from start to finish.

I hope to look back on it one day and think wow I got there in the end!! (After 15 yrs over battling the bulge!)

I think it takes great courage to make that decision to do this! It's quite over-whelming!!
You're doing so well Anna xx

I'm off to Brussels on Monday and coming home on the following Saturday

Also looking forward to soup!

Back