• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2017 Surgeries

Hi louise my bypass is booked for next tuesday if it goes ahead as ive now had it cancelled 9 times!! 2 of those after checking in, being gowned up and even a porter ready to take me down... so fingers crossed this time
Omg that must behorrible! U loose your faith that it ever gonna happen! My friend had same situation but with her knee op!! What hospital are you with?

I seen that about the wireless bras so I'm getting the sports bra ones as other wise I'll be Miss baggy boobs and that is not a good look lol.. I have very lucky it was just so thoughtful of him and of all the thing he brought me a rose gold pandora my favourite 2 things rose gold and pandora and now I'm really looking forward to earning my charms xx

For the bra thing, don't get anything too tight as you will be sore and also puffy from the gas and from drip fluid. It also depends where your top wound is as to how tight you can wear anything. I was a j cup and just had the sleep bra - trust me, you really won't be focussed on boob support straight after the op!

@Julia56 hope it goes ok for you today. See you on the losers bench!

For the bra thing, don't get anything too tight as you will be sore and also puffy from the gas and from drip fluid. It also depends where your top wound is as to how tight you can wear anything. I was a j cup and just had the sleep bra - trust me, you really won't be focussed on boob support straight after the op!
Yes I know it would be the last thing on our minds just having a laff

I just hope he is a fitty so I can just dream about him falling to sleep haha... men do think that men like these stick thin girls but they don't they like a curvy girl with a bit of bum and boob.. xx
Hehe you crack me up pmsl, its totally true guys like curve's and so do girls ;) my girlfriend loves my bum and said as long as I keep my bum size she is fine with me getting the op and being healthy. She also worries an said I'm not allowed to traid her In for a fitter model once iv lost my weight my reply was simple..... Baby I love you no matter my size as long as you keep cooking cleaning and being a great wifey then I'll keep you hehe I think that went down well after she slapped me lol

;) you girls crack me up just what I needed hehe really love this group. PS I think asda do G cup in sport bras my friend is a J cup and wears the G sports bra from asda xx
lol xxx Thats good I will have a look as this is the week for packing ...OMG !!!!!! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

Tar lovely lol xxxx I was going from the health and safety aspects of anyone being at the side of me with my lot....after two kids they arent where they were a couple of years ago lol!!!!!!!

Did you get yours from asda lovely ?

Well now the other side of the op. My goodness was I in pain in the recovery room! All OK now though after taking absolutely every pain relief offered. Swallow test tomorrow and then hopefully on to the liquid diet.

Contraception? I'm 60 so we'll risk it without.

Well now the other side of the op. My goodness was I in pain in the recovery room! All OK now though after taking absolutely every pain relief offered. Swallow test tomorrow and then hopefully on to the liquid diet.

So glad it went well for you can't wait to have mine now... I wouldn't risk it Julia56 you might get a new lease of life haha xx

Hehe you crack me up pmsl, its totally true guys like curve's and so do girls ;) my girlfriend loves my bum and said as long as I keep my bum size she is fine with me getting the op and being healthy. She also worries an said I'm not allowed to traid her In for a fitter model once iv lost my weight my reply was simple..... Baby I love you no matter my size as long as you keep cooking cleaning and being a great wifey then I'll keep you hehe I think that went down well after she slapped me lol

;) you girls crack me up just what I needed hehe really love this group. PS I think asda do G cup in sport bras my friend is a J cup and wears the G sports bra from asda xx

lol xxx Thats good I will have a look as this is the week for packing ...OMG !!!!!! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!
it all getting exciting now. I'm feeling so good (with or without a bra) I've heard people say that they went down with pants and came up without them. I'm a little concerned about that just in case I miss a little tufty on my tuna box pmsl and they are having a good look at it thinking ive missed a spot pmsl.... so glad you can have a laff this journey is hard without it being so serious xxx

Lol x but u never know x bless ya x hope u feel better soon x wish u speedy recovery x

What surgery are you looking to have ? It goes really quickly at tier 3 I felt so keep us updated
So I had meeting with surgeon today and we decided on full bypass. I have dietetic assessment and lrd appointment on 21st Feb, is this when they will give me a date to start lrd?

Every area is different some got there date when they see anaesthetist where I had to see him sign all forms then they phoned me 4 months later with a surgery date xx

Omg that must behorrible! U loose your faith that it ever gonna happen! My friend had same situation but with her knee op!! What hospital are you with?

Thank goodness your ok my lovely xxxx Bless you about being in pain but glad they have sorted out pain relief now for you xxx Hopefully swallow test goes fab and you can go home and rest in your own home xxxx Well done you lovely !!!!!!!!

Now..... now Julia you cant be to careful...... there are ladies abroad having babies into their 70's!!!!!! hehehehehehehehehe ;-)

So I had meeting with surgeon today and we decided on full bypass. I have dietetic assessment and lrd appointment on 21st Feb, is this when they will give me a date to start lrd?

Thats good news lovey xxxx Like @Louisex21 said every area is different but on that date you will know more and hopefully have a date to work towards xxxx Oh how exciting......What did they say at the appt? Everything ok? Im always nervous at appointments lol xxx

it all getting exciting now. I'm feeling so good (with or without a bra) I've heard people say that they went down with pants and came up without them. I'm a little concerned about that just in case I miss a little tufty on my tuna box pmsl and they are having a good look at it thinking ive missed a spot pmsl.... so glad you can have a laff this journey is hard without it being so serious xxx

Ive just been screaming with laughter lol!!!!! Sorry but I feel like a schizo as one minute im whooping for snikki40 an then im howling laughing at your tufty statement lol!!! OMG Im crying !!!!! My hubby and dog are looking at me like Ive lost the plot lol xxxxx

Every area is different some got there date when they see anaesthetist where I had to see him sign all forms then they phoned me 4 months later with a surgery date xx
Surgeon said I'm looking at Feb/march time as
Thats good news lovey xxxx Like @Louisex21 said every area is different but on that date you will know more and hopefully have a date to work towards xxxx Oh how exciting......What did they say at the appt? Everything ok? Im always nervous at appointments lol xxx
Me too I've been a bag of nerves all day, appointment wasn't until 4.10. Surgeon went through my original health questionnaire and we discussed which surgery I'd like and what he thought I should have, agreed on full bypass. He was thrilled with my overall weight loss of 2 stone since starting tier 3 in Feb 16. He said they have a backlog of surgeries so I'd be looking at march/April for surgery that's why I was asking about lrd appointment being in Feb x

Glad it went ok @Julia56 - not sure if you saw my other post, the swallow test stuff can give you wind/the runs so just be aware of it - I started with the runs at 4am after having the test at 6pm. Luckily someone had warned me so I didn't have an accident in bed, but if I hadn't have been aware of it, it wouldn't have been pleasant! Hope it goes ok.

Tar lovely lol xxxx I was going from the health and safety aspects of anyone being at the side of me with my lot....after two kids they arent where they were a couple of years ago lol!!!!!!!

Did you get yours from asda lovely ?
. Hi @Angeline, I got mine from Evans - they were not very supportive but they kept them together, stopped them flopping sideways (!) and were comfortable - my op was in the summer so they helped absorb sweat and stopped me getting sore!

I think it was these ones link

Ive just been screaming with laughter lol!!!!! Sorry but I feel like a schizo as one minute im whooping for snikki40 an then im howling laughing at your tufty statement lol!!! OMG Im crying !!!!! My hubby and dog are looking at me like Ive lost the plot lol xxxxx
Ahaha ha it's so true got to make sure I get rid of the moustache off it I know I probably won't care but I care now so just prepping it for the next 7 days pmsl. I'm glad you had a good laugh. Xx

Back