• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2017 Surgeries

Quite disappointed that the ward scales weighed me as 3 kilograms heavier than I weighed myself at home this morning.

Wow so huge deal for you to choose that one but it sounds like the best choice
I have an eptopic pancreas where part of my pancreas has grown into my stomach causing me to have chronic pancreatitis for 6 years iv been in n out of hospital more times than I have been to the dentist lol, so it was partly decided for me that when they do the op they will separate my stomach n pancreas and do the sleeve therefore hopefully I will have much less attacks from the food or drink activating it. Also I have many more conditions,asthma, heart murmur, very high BP, the list goes on.
Obviously being over 21st is part of some of my health issues but because my pancreas doesn't work properly its caused me to gain loads more weight I lost my job from being in hospital all the time or being off sick.
So in all many reasons we went down this route but I literally can not wait to be fit an well again. This op won't just be my tool to lose weight it will be my fresh start to being fit and well again. I know its going to be tuff but as iv said before I'm not living I'm existing i can not wait to be well again and be back on my feet. Xx

Oh you poor love......chronic pancreatitis sounds so painful and I can only imagine what you have been going through :-( Im glad this is gonna be a new start and get you towards being healthy again as you deserve it lovely xxx Well 2017 is out year so lets grab this opportunity with both hands and go for it xxx

Good luck x
Quite disappointed that the ward scales weighed me as 3 kilograms heavier than I weighed myself at home this morning.
Dont be disappointed hunny as you weigh different weights throughout the day xxxx Your there now an gonna be starting your exciting journey tomorrow xxxx Be proud of all the hard work you have done to get here xxx Im proud of you of that helps xxx

Glad to say been feeling so much better past 2 days. Spring cleaned house today seem to of got loads of energy from somewhere. Going shopping tomorrow for new pjs etc ready for hospital.. week tomorrow and counting it seems to be flying by... lost 2stone in 3 weeks so far and feeling great clothes are starting to get to big. Great excuse to buy some new ones to the hubby hehe xx

Glad to say been feeling so much better past 2 days. Spring cleaned house today seem to of got loads of energy from somewhere. Going shopping tomorrow for new pjs etc ready for hospital.. week tomorrow and counting it seems to be flying by... lost 2stone in 3 weeks so far and feeling great clothes are starting to get to big. Great excuse to buy some new ones to the hubby hehe xx
Hey I bought some pj's for hospital too lol x and that's my last thing I bought it's my new year resolution not to shop till after surgery and save some money as when I will be loosing weight than knowing my self I won't be able to help myself and stop shopping lol

Hey I bought some pj's for hospital too lol x and that's my last thing I bought it's my new year resolution not to shop till after surgery and save some money as when I will be loosing weight than knowing my self I won't be able to help myself and stop shopping lol
I will be so glad to say 'nothing fits' as it's too big rather I can't squeeze in it!

Lol it is hard not to stop shopping once you start. Told hubby I need a nice set of clothes to go to hospital in lol.. I'm just worried I won't remember to pack everything so packing Tuesday... everyone needs new pjs for hospital. My mom brought me my zebra print dressing gown and slippers so had to get matching pjs. Then my husband brought me a pandora bracelet and said for every stone I lose he will buy me a charm as an incentive to do well.. I love the idea and can't believe he thought of that haha xx

Lol it is hard not to stop shopping once you start. Told hubby I need a nice set of clothes to go to hospital in lol.. I'm just worried I won't remember to pack everything so packing Tuesday... everyone needs new pjs for hospital. My mom brought me my zebra print dressing gown and slippers so had to get matching pjs. Then my husband brought me a pandora bracelet and said for every stone I lose he will buy me a charm as an incentive to do well.. I love the idea and can't believe he thought of that haha xx
That's great x do u think your hubby can talk to mine please xxx

I was just wondering if you are currently using any contraception ladies? As we never did because we struggle to have baby and now I am not allowed to get pregnant for 18 months after the surgery im gonna have an implant fitted on thursday. How r u going to cope with contraception?

That's great x do u think your hubby can talk to mine please xxx
Hahaha I think he is after something... men are very weird species they react different to us women and he never wanted me to have it done as he was worried about the op but I put my foot down and told him I'm having this whether he likes it or not. Ow he being super nice lol xx

Hahaha I think he is after something... men are very weird species they react different to us women and he never wanted me to have it done as he was worried about the op but I put my foot down and told him I'm having this whether he likes it or not. Ow he being super nice lol xx
Luck u x my hubby is very supportive of my decision. He's only worried I will leave him when I'm gonna b thin lol I told him its not gonna happend. I agree men r different species lol

That's amazing news !!!!!!!!! Glad your feeling better and have more energy xxx

Nowt like shopping for clothes when you've gone down sizes !!!!!! Im so proud of you loosing 2 stone xxx well done and keep going xxx

Luck u x my hubby is very supportive of my decision. He's only worried I will leave him when I'm gonna b thin lol I told him its not gonna happend. I agree men r different species lol
I think that's every mans worry if I'm honest not because all of a sudden we are thin but because we find this confidence we didn't have before and won't to wear things we couldn't being big i.e. I've never ever put a dress on or a skirt but looking forward to a maxi dress... men think that other men will find us more attractive but they are so far from the truth because it's personality that attracts men not just looks you could have a beautiful body and a ugly personality. Ya might be quickie material but not wife material.. men worry to much xx

I was just wondering if you are currently using any contraception ladies? As we never did because we struggle to have baby and now I am not allowed to get pregnant for 18 months after the surgery im gonna have an implant fitted on thursday. How r u going to cope with contraception?

I use the marina coil hunny but not for contraceptive as I have constant bleeds without it (good old PCOS) and never had a implant. Just ask a few questions before you have the implant as the hormones from the implant can take some time coming out of your system after it is removed (same as coil). So with you having to wait 18 months then you want to think about the possible timescale for those contraceptives leaving your system ready to try for a baby again xx Just a thought as I struggled with conceiving mine too xxx

That's amazing news !!!!!!!!! Glad your feeling better and have more energy xxx

Nowt like shopping for clothes when you've gone down sizes !!!!!! Im so proud of you loosing 2 stone xxx well done and keep going xxx
Thanks hunny means a lot this group is really what support is about and it's great there at the highs and lows... not long for your surgery either now xxx

I think that's every mans worry if I'm honest not because all of a sudden we are thin but because we find this confidence we didn't have before and won't to wear things we couldn't being big i.e. I've never ever put a dress on or a skirt but looking forward to a maxi dress... men think that other men will find us more attractive but they are so far from the truth because it's personality that attracts men not just looks you could have a beautiful body and a ugly personality. Ya might be quickie material but not wife material.. men worry to much xx
U r so right x i was so supriced that he was so insecure. He's just thinking that someone will snatch me out of his hand or someone better will come around and I will be more interested but that's not a case I love him. For better and worst for fatter and thinner lol

Back