• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

January 2017 Surgeries

Thanks hunny means a lot this group is really what support is about and it's great there at the highs and lows... not long for your surgery either now xxx

I know....I was giggling at PJ's before as I asked for them for Xmas and Birthday prezzies as Im not spending anything on clothes until I start to loose weight and I have to down size clothes. Lots of my tops are wrap tops/dresses or jeggings etc so can last a bit while Im loosing weight xxx Great minds think alike with PJ's lol xxx

Its a great group cause were all in it at the same time xxx

Im so excited for you hunny xxxx

@Anna@88 I personally wouldn't advise with the implant as conceiving takes longer and I did gain 2 stone with it.. I had a miscarriage last year when I was 15 weeks and unplanned pregnancy to and I couldn't cope going through that again so I had mirena cool as it is localised and at the beginning the side effects weren't very nice i.e. Sickness headaches but I don't know it's there and I've lost weight to so my personal preference is the coil xx

U r so right x i was so supriced that he was so insecure. He's just thinking that someone will snatch me out of his hand or someone better will come around and I will be more interested but that's not a case I love him. For better and worst for fatter and thinner lol

Men .....what they like !!!!!! I had this kinda of talk at the beginning of the WLS journey. I just tol him I loved you when I was thinner and when I was bigger. Size doesnt change the way I feel about him it changes the way I feel about myself...he laughed and that was then end of that one xx I dont blame them in a way cause its a change for them too and they will be ok xxxx

I use the marina coil hunny but not for contraceptive as I have constant bleeds without it (good old PCOS) and never had a implant. Just ask a few questions before you have the implant as the hormones from the implant can take some time coming out of your system after it is removed (same as coil). So with you having to wait 18 months then you want to think about the possible timescale for those contraceptives leaving your system ready to try for a baby again xx Just a thought as I struggled with conceiving mine too xxx
Aww I had meeting with nurse so I know what I'm sighning for i didnt like idea of coil sitting im my womb that's why I choose implant but everyone is different and have different needs and liking thanks for sharing x

U r so right x i was so supriced that he was so insecure. He's just thinking that someone will snatch me out of his hand or someone better will come around and I will be more interested but that's not a case I love him. For better and worst for fatter and thinner lol
. Men are insecure naturally but I tell my husband mate I could pull anyone with my personality but he knows I could.. do what's changed?? Nothing because I love you and I need to be healthy for you and the kids and not be so self conscious about my weight like going to a theme park,swimming and airplanes I want to be normal and go into any shop to buy clothes not pay £30 for 1 too because only Evans stock my size xx

I know....I was giggling at PJ's before as I asked for them for Xmas and Birthday prezzies as Im not spending anything on clothes until I start to loose weight and I have to down size clothes. Lots of my tops are wrap tops/dresses or jeggings etc so can last a bit while Im loosing weight xxx Great minds think alike with PJ's lol xxx

Its a great group cause were all in it at the same time xxx

Im so excited for you hunny xxxx
I only wear leggings and a tunic too my fave clothings so told hubby I need new underwear and perfume, he said your going in for surgery not a date with the surgeon. I did have to giggle at him xx

@Anna@88 I personally wouldn't advise with the implant as conceiving takes longer and I did gain 2 stone with it.. I had a miscarriage last year when I was 15 weeks and unplanned pregnancy to and I couldn't cope going through that again so I had mirena cool as it is localised and at the beginning the side effects weren't very nice i.e. Sickness headaches but I don't know it's there and I've lost weight to so my personal preference is the coil xx
AWW so sorry to hear that hun x i know pros and cons x hope it will work fine for me x fingers crossed x

. Men are insecure naturally but I tell my husband mate I could pull anyone with my personality but he knows I could.. do what's changed?? Nothing because I love you and I need to be healthy for you and the kids and not be so self conscious about my weight like going to a theme park,swimming and airplanes I want to be normal and go into any shop to buy clothes not pay £30 for 1 too because only Evans stock my size xx
Excatelly x

Everybody is different it suits some and not others. I just chose the coil because of weight gain couldn't afford to put any more on xx
I did ask about the weight gain with the implant and I was told i can get irregular periods or spots on my face and that is the safest of all. I will looking in to it more now after u telling me that x thanks x

It's fine I put on weight and my niece was as skinny as they came she put on 4st and had to have it removed once removed she lost the weight and my periods have never been better to be honest they are like clock work and I've always since 16 been irregular xx

I just hope he is a fitty so I can just dream about him falling to sleep haha... men do think that men like these stick thin girls but they don't they like a curvy girl with a bit of bum and boob.. xx[/QUOTE
Mine surgeon is about 45 and ugly lol but that's not important he's the top one in my hospital and that make me feel safe

Lol it is hard not to stop shopping once you start. Told hubby I need a nice set of clothes to go to hospital in lol.. I'm just worried I won't remember to pack everything so packing Tuesday... everyone needs new pjs for hospital. My mom brought me my zebra print dressing gown and slippers so had to get matching pjs. Then my husband brought me a pandora bracelet and said for every stone I lose he will buy me a charm as an incentive to do well.. I love the idea and can't believe he thought of that haha xx
Oh wow what a lucky gal you are...thats such a lovely incentive !!!!!!
Im packing next week too just so I know what to get as I know I have to get wireless bras as advised by some of the other ladies on here xx

Im packing next week too just so I know what to get as I know I have to get wireless bras as advised by some of the other ladies on here xx
I seen that about the wireless bras so I'm getting the sports bra ones as other wise I'll be Miss baggy boobs and that is not a good look lol.. I have very lucky it was just so thoughtful of him and of all the thing he brought me a rose gold pandora my favourite 2 things rose gold and pandora and now I'm really looking forward to earning my charms xx

AWW so sorry to hear that hun x i know pros and cons x hope it will work fine for me x fingers crossed x
I seen that about the wireless bras so I'm getting the sports bra ones as other wise I'll be Miss baggy boobs and that is not a good look lol.. I have very lucky it was just so thoughtful of him and of all the thing he brought me a rose gold pandora my favourite 2 things rose gold and pandora and now I'm really looking forward to earning my charms xx
Im a bloomin G cup so more poor knees would be battered !!!!!!! PMSL !!!!!

Back