• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JennaMeri's Sleeve Journey

Okay, so last Sunday (as in a week ago) I was down in Dorset for a wedding so I couldn't weigh-in. Did it on Monday instead. 176.4 lbs... so I'd gained 0.4 of a pound. lol Not worried, at all. Yesterday's weigh-in... even though I'd eaten a TON and hardly moved much... 176.4 lbs. lol Still not worried. Bubble is growing, so I'm actually surprised I haven't gained more. Just have to keep plodding along. :) Hope everyone else is well.

Yeah you're doing amazingly well...I'm so proud of hun hunny. Oh and really jealous of Dan's chinese, it looked incredible! LOL x

Yeah you're doing amazingly well...I'm so proud of hun hunny. Oh and really jealous of Dan's chinese, it looked incredible! LOL x

LOL! Not even a chicken ball left! If I'd known there were SIX still I would have asked him to save me two!! *shakes head* Oh, and if you're bored in October and it happens to be the weekend of my baby shower (that I don't know about cause it's a secret), you're more than welcome to attend! :)

Your doing amazing considering your carrying a little bundle of joy

So went to my first pregnancy yoga session last night... almost fell asleep during the relaxation session at the end. Ooops. lol Though to be fair, every one else had brought a pillow and comfy jumpers to put on for it, and quite a few of them took a bit longer than most to 'come out of it'... lol There was one lady there who is only a week or two 'ahead' of me and her bump is so ginormous already. Makes me wonder two things: 1) whether or not Bubble is actually the right size and/or 2) whether I'm carrying more towards my back (which is what I feared), or if it's because of my vertical uterus, so Bubble doesn't grow 'out' they grow 'up'... if that makes sense. lol We'll see at the next scan... TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!! EEEK!

So exciting, will you find out the sex? I wouldn't worry about bump size, I've had friends who look huge at 20 weeks and others you can barely tell they're pregnant when they're 6 months along. The yoga sounds lovely, what a nice idea, good for mum and baby to get really relaxed every so often. Are you symptoms wearing off now? I still can't believe it, you're pregnant!!! The goal, the dream!!! 6 months for me, then I shall be going for it, no doubt hehe xxx

So exciting, will you find out the sex? I wouldn't worry about bump size, I've had friends who look huge at 20 weeks and others you can barely tell they're pregnant when they're 6 months along. The yoga sounds lovely, what a nice idea, good for mum and baby to get really relaxed every so often. Are you symptoms wearing off now? I still can't believe it, you're pregnant!!! The goal, the dream!!! 6 months for me, then I shall be going for it, no doubt hehe xxx

lol! Your time will come soon!! ;) I don't really want to find out the sex, but Hubby does, so we've compromised and decided that we'll find out, but we're not telling anyone. Needs to be a surprise for SOMEONE. lol I don't really have any symptoms anymore (unless you count having a 'f***k it' attitude as a symptom). Just still can't eat some things, though I'm beginning to think that's from the surgery rather than being pregnant. I'm eating LOADS more than I was though... stuffing myself to the brim really (which I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it!). Feel awful for about 2 hours after eating, but at least I know I'm eating enough now. I'm not eating TOO much though, since I'm not really gaining a ton each week... 0.2 lbs here or there. I need to start looking at Ante-natal classes... would be nice to meet some local soon to be's... or really just other people in general. lol
Hope you're doing well! I know I don't reply as much as I used to, but I do read your posts! :) Keep up the good work! :D

aww it's ok hun, you've got my number anyway if you wanna chat xxx

I always wanna chat! But I don't like 'disturbing' people... lol ;)

you're never disturbing me hun. you can call/text me anytime xx

Running away to Norfolk Broads for the weekend. Taking Hubby to Wroxham Miniature Worlds for his birthday (which was a couple weeks ago). :) He doesn't know we're going to Wroxham yet! lol Hoping the weather is a bit warmer than it has been, since I'd really like to take the dog to the beach to have a proper run around near some water. Hubby's parents have what they call 'The Shed' right on one of the rivers, so we're going to stay there for a long weekend. :) Just relax a bit before our stressfully quick journey to see my family for my sister's wedding. Wish we could go to Wales again this year, but with the US trip and all the stuff we have to buy for Bubble's arrival, we just won't be able to afford it this year. Makes me sad really, as I love going. But we'll get there again soon! :D Been feeling quite a bit of activity these couple days... it's funny how at 18+6 I felt NOTHING and then all of the sudden 19 weeks dead there was major feels. lol Hope every one else is well!

your doing fab jenna i wouldnt worry about bump size my sons ex delivered and you never even seen a bump on her from day 1 you couldnt tell she was pregnant with any of the 3 little ones and your not gaining masses from the eating so i would say all is good so far keep it up and have a wonderful weekend

Having some mental issues lately... I would imagine they're mostly related to the pregnancy/work relationship, but they still suck. :( After going to my sister's wedding next week, I'm making a GP appointment to see what he has to say about what I should do. If he suggests taking some time off, then I'll do it. I don't want to end up having a severe breakdown or setting myself up for depression or anything. This is difficult enough without adding in work crap too. They keep telling me that it's not things that they can control, well, I can control it, I can just take myself out of the situation all together. But we'll see what the GP says. Eating has been pretty crap lately, so I expect a pretty significant gain this week, just hope I don't gain too much or I'll be back to square one! lol Hope every one else is well.

Sorry to hear your feeling crappy Hun! Is it mostly work stuff? Cos if it is I would defo follow through with your plan to visit the gp x x

So weigh day. I've gained 3.2 lbs... but I'm also retaining loads of fluids so I'm going to try and drink quite a bit more water the next few days to prepare for our long flight on Wednesday. Not too concerned about the gain... just don't want to have this much gain every week or I'll be heavier than I was before my surgery by the time Bubble is born! Definitely don't want that! Hope everyone else is well!

You've done do well so far tho what's your total gain now like 4lbs?? X x

lol... Depends on how you're looking at it. If you go from when I got pregnant I'm still at a loss of 32 lbs... if you go from what my lowest weight was to now then I've gained, yes, 4 lbs. ;)

Doing well still Jenna bound to have the odd small gain I wouldn't be worried unless they were major enjoy America

You're incredible and right not to give it a second thought. America will be amazing!!! Hope you're all packed :) I went over to Mum's to fetch my suitcases and when I lifted it down from the shelf, a hugeeeeee spider dropped out of it, onto my foot!!!!! Arghhhhhh, you've never heard such a shriek! Hahaha, anywho, have an amazing time at your sister's wedding. It sounds like you'll have a fab time and everyone there is gonna be so shocked at how incredible you look! :) x

Back