• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JennaMeri's Sleeve Journey

Hope you get it sorted and feel better soon x

I'm hoping that this is FINALLY letting me post pictures! Been SOOO frustrated with this for the last week that I haven't even bothered posting updates.
So, next week will be time for another update of this photo, but since I haven't been able to post the most current one yet, here's my latest bump progression.

n1w8k1.jpg

Midwife made a comment to me,at our last antenatal class, that I don't look pregnant at all from behind, and from the front I only look about 19-20 weeks! I'm 33+4!! Ugh! Why this makes me a bit PO'd I don't know, but it does.

Got to working on the nursery the last few days as we FINALLY had the furniture delivered. I'm really becoming pleased with it now that I've found a couple of pictures to hang. Going to make Bubble a cross-stitched picture after she's born that has her birthday date, weight, length, name, etc on it. That'll go on the little wall by the light switch. But, can't do that until after she's here, as I don't have any of that information yet! lol Now all that's left is to hang the curtains and find a light shade. It's not what I had really wanted, but I'm pleased with it.

2q0w1ac.jpg

2qn7fba.jpg

fbvm38.jpg

Well, it's weigh day... I've somehow managed to lose 1.2 lbs this week. Pretty sure it has something to do with all the activity I've been doing. And because of that activity, there's been a LOT less snacking. Between putting her nursery furniture together (by myself), walking the dog for 1.5 hours a day and going to the train show yesterday (so on my feet for at least 6 hours), I've actually gotten in quite a bit of exercise. So far with this pregnancy I've gained 19.6 lbs, so less than a stone and a half. Not bad considering. Now I know I shouldn't worry about it (and I'm not worrying, I think I'm going to stop using that word as people's reaction to it annoys me), but being pregnant doesn't mean that I should go overboard... not be as strict, definitely, but going overboard is still a no-no. She'll take what she needs, so as long as I don't start feeling weak, then I'm doing just fine. :)
Niece's 6th birthday today, so family party tonight and I found out this morning that one of my sister's had to put her dog to sleep yesterday. :( He'd stopped eating and drinking and by the time a vet could diagnose him, he was in advanced stages of cancer, so they opted to end his suffering. He was a REALLY great dog. He'll definitely be missed.
Hope every one else is well.

Awww sorry to hear about your sisters dog always horrible to lose a pet! At least the dog is no longer suffering.
Have fun at your nieces party tonight x x

Love the pics Jen, your bump is so cute. It's amazing how much you exercise you're doing for how far along you are, it's more than I do now lol. The nursery looks lovely, how's Sadie taking it? Is she confused about all the fuss and new stuff around the house? X

She's not really confused or anything cause the only place there's new stuff is the nursery, and she's not allowed in there.

Plus we tend to randomly get new things for the house so she really doesn't bother with things. :)

Instead of typing it all out again...

For those who would like to follow Bubble's journey to birth, I'm hoping this link works to take you there. :) I know there are some who already see both diaries, so to keep the repetition down I thought I would share it this way. Been sick this week with a gross tummy bug, so even though I'm 8.5 months pregnant, I've lost roughly 2 lbs. Bubble measures in the 90th percentile this week though, so no worries for her! lol Hope every one else is well! :)

OMG! Seriously, dual citizenship is pretty much not worth it! Don't understand why I still have to file taxes, except that the government wants to take as much of my money as possible. I've told Hubby, that if we ever win the lottery, HE'S winning it, not me, or we'd have nothing left after taxes here AND taxes there! The only benefit we get from it right now is that we get to go in the short queue on the way there and the short queue on the way back. Though I suppose now that Bubble is on the way, she does get the added benefit of being able to go to Uni there without having to fill in all the extra paperwork. She could go live with her Nana for a year after finishing school here, so she could get in-state tuition fees. It also gives her the opportunity to move there, even if she does decide to go to Uni here, for work without all the faff. It's just such a pain for me to have to file taxes. Not even sure what to do next year when I have to claim her as a dependent! Jan-Feb is going to be so expensive for us as well. Have to renew my US passport, have to get Bubble a UK passport AND we have to register her birth with the US Embassy, but since we're doing that we might as well get her US passport and SSN all in one go, which means a trip to London plus paying for it all. And both of our car tax and MOTs are due before March. lol Everything happens at once!

On the weightloss front... I only gained 0.2 lbs for the month of November. That means, for this pregnancy I've gained 18 lbs, so 1 st 4 lbs. Most of that will be her, placenta and water. lol Definitely going to try and weigh myself when I know I'm in active labour and midwife has said she'll make sure to weigh me as soon as after birth. 35 weeks today, so 5-7 weeks left tops. Would be neat if she was about 2 weeks late... then she'd be born roughly the 21st of Jan and my op was the 20th of Jan... so 52 weeks post-op I will have lost _____ lbs and gained a baby. lol So much crazy. Well, it's almost lunch time, so I should probably get some work done. Hope every one is well!

Omg the whole dual citizenship thing sounds like a right lark! Don't know how u do it! I'm keeping everything crossed u go late cos I know it's what you want hun!
How did the bag packin go? X x

Well, I've repacked her bag (for the fifth time!), and I've ordered a few things that I didn't have before (mainly muslins). We're going to Mothercare on Friday to look at another car seat, some bedding (though we found an entire bedroom set, including light shade and curtains, in Next that we both like), and I'm thinking it's probably time to get a nursing bra to put in my bag and a few other bits that I don't currently have that they recommend to bring. lol

So things are getting closer! Here's an updated 'Bump' pic!

53oahy.png

We're going to see War of the Worlds at the O2 tomorrow, so it'll be a LONG day in London for us! Hoping it doesn't rain/snow/sleet so that we can walk around the Christmas Markets! It's gonna be a strain I think, but it's sort of our last Couple's Hurrah before needing to find a sitter. lol Hope every one is enjoying their December season! Almost time for Christmas! :) Merry, Merry!

Ugh! So was talking with my dad yesterday and he's completely obsessed with how much weight I've gained while pregnant. *rolls eyes* And then he asked me if I planned on losing weight after Bubble gets out. Seriously?! Does he honestly think that I'm going to have spent that much money just to forget about it a year later?! Bah! Sometimes I'm really glad I live on another continent! lol
I'm up to 200.6 lbs now. So I've 'gained' 24.6 lbs from my lowest, but have still lost 59.4 lbs from before surgery! So not bad for almost a year post-op! :)
Hope everyone else is well. Merry Holidays! :)

It's flippin excellent lovely!!! Don't listen to him, numpty hehe. I am so proud of you :) xxx

I think you look amazing, the weight is all baby - clear to see, it will drop as soon as bumps here!!

Have a lovely Christmas!! xx :)

I think you look amazing, the weight is all baby - clear to see, it will drop as soon as bumps here!!

Have a lovely Christmas!! xx :)

Thank you! It was nice. :) On the way out the door for another growth scan, so I'll have another update shortly.

Okay, so Bubble is here now, time to get back to me! :) I let go of 17.4 lbs having her removed, so post-pregnancy starting weight: 192.6! Not bad at all actually. Less than 20 lbs to get back to my lowest. I can't do much physical activity yet, though I'm going to see if Hubby can get the Wii hooked up to our living room TV so that I can perhaps do the step aerobics on that until I've healed up enough to start jogging again. Another 3 weeks before I can drive, so I'll need something to keep me occupied other than just sitting on the sofa watching random stuff. Chloe sleeps pretty much all day, and there's only so much napping I can do. I do have some coursework that needs to get finished this week while Hubby is still on paternity. But other than that, just hanging out.
Grandparents came to see Chloe yesterday and two of her cousins came today, so it's been quite a busy weekend for the little one. HOPING she was awake long enough today that she'll sleep tonight. I could use a good night sleep. :(
Hope every one else is well! :)

I am so jealous I wish I was down that much already!
Had a better day today looked in the mirror yesterday n actually physically hated myself all over again! Feel I've completely lost the healthy body I spent so long trying to get! But I'll get back there just red to start following the rules again!

Back