• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

JennaMeri's Sleeve Journey

Congratulations!!!! :D xx

I do actually feel that way really. I know it was for a good reason and all, but I really want to get back to where I was in the summer. We'll get there! We can do it! Yaaay! :)

Took a few more pictures... might not be obvious to most people, but to me she's changed SOOO much already and she's only a week old! It makes me sad that she's filling out her wrinkly hands and feet, yet I know that means she's growing well. Hubby and I are having a practice day getting ready for next week when he goes back to work. He's basically hiding upstairs with his Lego and trains for the day... well, until 4 when he would normally get home. lol Took our first trip to ASDA this morning... she slept the whole time. lol
Boobs have started leaking this morning. I've had to use some cotton balls and plasters to cover them. lol Hoping that only lasts a few days. Should probably get some lunch and then take a nap while Chloe's napping. Hope every one else is well! :)

Chloe and Mummy -
atn0as.jpg

Chloe and Daddy -
noj7yt.jpg

Chloe's a week old today already!! -
2mypy0z.jpg

Chloe with Nanny -
5x20zm.jpg

Chloe with Grandad -
25k2yow.jpg

Chloe with her Auntie, Uncle and two of her cousins -
runxab.jpg

She has 4 more cousins, 4 more pair of aunts and uncles, 3 grandparents and 2 great grandparents in the US to meet... but won't see them until the end of June. :(

Do you think? Looking at Hubby's baby pictures and Chloe's almost a spitting image of him at this stage. Though people keep saying she has my nose. lol

Well, today is exactly a year since I had my surgery! Woke up a year ago and weighed in at 260 lbs (18 st 8 lbs), woke up this morning and weighed in at 189 lbs (13 st 7 lbs). And of course have a little Chloe as well. Would have never believed any of this last year to be honest. And, even knowing all the things I've gone through this year, I would still have gone through the procedure, without a doubt!

Getting Chloe registered today! She'll be an official human then. lol Just hope she's not too grizzly while we're out as I'm hoping to get some pictures taken. It's an important day! :) OH, can anyone recommend a face cream? My face is so dry now, I don't even wash it anymore 'cause it just dries it out even more. :(

Hope all is well for every one!

Awww! Wowee! Amaze balls! Your smashing this post preggers weight loss woman! Happy surgiversary! And enjoy having your little one become an official human! X

Thanks! Just hoping there will be someone there who will take a family picture for us. We don't have one yet! Figure it's a good day for one. :D

I can't see the pics :(. But happy surgiversary! What a year!

The people at the council office were so unfriendly. :( We didn't get a picture so I'll have to try figuring out how to get my camera to work with it's timer.

I can't see the pics :(. But happy surgiversary! What a year!

Sad! But thanks! It has been quite a year! :) Hope you're feeling well.

Apparently we like tummy time a bit too much. Falling asleep.

ForumRunner_20150121_110706.jpg

She's so cute and squishy

Hello!! So as of this morning, I have 10 lbs to go before I'm back to my lowest weight!! On a different, kinda gross note: Due to my lower belly fold, I've gotten a nasty nappy-rash type thing going on where the skin sits on skin and doesn't get any air circulation, which is starting to get a bit of a stink to it. :( Add that to the disgusting bleeding that's still going on (keep in mind I NEVER use sanitary towels so not use to the inconvenience/smell that comes with those either) and I feel like one bleeding, stinky mess of a human. I've tried showering more than once a day as well, but all that seems to do is seriously dry out my skin which then adds 'flaking' to the list of descriptive words. And the boobs are still leaking so I've got that going on as well. *sigh* BUT HEY, ONLY 10 LBS TO GO!! lol Must get Hubby to set up the Wii in the living room for me before he goes back to work! Well, just wanted to update so I have record of how things are going. Oh yeah, Baby Blues come every 2-3 days, but I don't think not being able to drive to go anywhere is helping much. Can't wait 'til I get the go ahead to drive again!
Hope every one else is doing well!

And AMAZEBALLS on the 10lb to go! I now have roughly 12 to go providing what I've lost so far this week sticks it out to Wednesday!

It's not TOO bad since Hubby's still home... but once he goes back to work and I can't go anywhere at all... might be getting a bit more teary in the next week or so. :(

Back