• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

Hi Hun and congrats on getting your sleeve and being two weeks out!!

You will love this site and all the members are just ace.

Good luck for the future and exciting times ahead!!

I am waiting for a bed as we speak as I am down to be sleeved tomorrow I'm so nervous and stressed and will be glad when it's all over!!

Take care xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks for the warm welcome & the very best of luck for tomorrow!! See you on the other side xx

'Twas the night before!!!

Op tomorrow, have to be there at 11am. Hubby just asked how I am feeling and I am actually not sure. I have been so busy with work (didn't finish until 9pm after starting at 8am) and I'm just shattered.

Hopefully I will get a good nights sleep and now worry and have stupid dreams.

I guess watch this space.Btw, heard from violet angel, she has bed as of about an HR ago. She was just leaving as well!!! :)

Op tomorrow, have to be there at 11am. Hubby just asked how I am feeling and I am actually not sure. I have been so busy with work (didn't finish until 9pm after starting at 8am) and I'm just shattered.

I guess watch this space.Btw, heard from violet angel, she has bed as of about an HR ago. She was just leaving as well!!! :)

Oooh good luck to you too! I wasn't nervous until I was actually taken down to theatre....well I was just kind of numb & focused on getting it over with! All the best for tomorrow...it'll be over before you know it & you can start the new you! x

'Twas the night before!!! Op tomorrow, have to be there at 11am. Hubby just asked how I am feeling and I am actually not sure. I have been so busy with work (didn't finish until 9pm after starting at 8am) and I'm just shattered. Hopefully I will get a good nights sleep and now worry and have stupid dreams. I guess watch this space.Btw, heard from violet angel, she has bed as of about an HR ago. She was just leaving as well!!! :)

Good luck.

Hi Hun and congrats on getting your sleeve and being two weeks out!!

You will love this site and all the members are just ace.

Good luck for the future and exciting times ahead!!

I am waiting for a bed as we speak as I am down to be sleeved tomorrow I'm so nervous and stressed and will be glad when it's all over!!

Take care xx

Good luck hun x

Good luck hunny

Ready to rumble. Just the waiting to be seen now! ... Thanks everyone for the good lucj

Hope you are feeling ok and not too groggy. Xxx

All done and only the losers bench. Have update a couple of other threads with my progress. Whoop whoop

How's everyone doing? X

Good Hun thank you!!

My hunger switch is permanently off and I'm feeling almost back to normal.

Dx

Good Hun thank you!! My hunger switch is permanently off and I'm feeling almost back to normal. Dx Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

...me too, and 2 stone lighter now ?

Can eat most things in moderation now, almost 4 weeks out

sounds like everyone is doing great - well done

I was sleeved on 6th July & am doing ok. Am finding adapting to life with a sleeve is easier than I thought. My highest weight in Feb was 21st 7lb - I am now 18 stone 7lb :)

Only lost 15 pounds (sad face)
since surgery but it takes my total to 58 pounds loss. So im gonna plod on. Another 78 pound takes me back to the green. On the plus side start new job in 3 weeks,after been unemployed for two years. Hubby just bought me a new car. So i suppose its not all bad. Plus people are finally noticing my weightloss. Nice to see everyone is doing well so far. Keep it up peeps this time next year we will be healthy. X

Tomorrow is the day for me! Trying to get some sleep because I have to be at the hospital at 6.30am but nope, nothing happening when I rest my head on the pillow!

I haven't felt any nerves in the lead up so far, but now it's almost like an agonising anticipation for it to just happen and be over with!

See you all on the other side! X

Back