• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

July 2015 Surgeries

Thanks guys especially sheffieldamanda for the photo. I feel alot better now thought i wasn't losing enough but i pound is a pound. Just need to keep pushing till i lose the next 79 pounds. Must remember its a marathon not a sprint

You're welcome. I feel the same. That list does help as according to that I'm right on track, even though to me it seems really slow!

You're welcome. I feel the same. That list does help as according to that I'm right on track, even though to me it seems really slow!

Yeah a i felt it wasnt coming off but after that list i feel bit better. Lets keep pushing forward this time next year i might be in the healthy zone

That list has out my mind at ease as u think I'm in track!!

I am a slow loser anyway so I'm feeling much better about it all. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey guys how is everyone getting on. My weightloss is still slow but moving. im 212 pounds now. So just under a stone to hit the hundreds. I feel great because one year ago i had my first appointment at the hospital to address my weightloss issue, within that time i have list 88 pounds not quite the hundred i was hoping for but the show must go on. I need to lose another 53 to have a healthy bmi and another 62 to reach my ideal. The battle feels uphill but im gonna push on through. Hope you guys are staying the course and doing better than me. Remember by doing surgery we have taken control

Hi folks

Doing ok, feel much more in control again which is bliss. Lost 28kg since surgery on 17/7. Been able to get back exercising and enjoying life a bit more. Glad you're all doing well x

Well done guys!!!

I still feel like size 22 even though I wear 16 and some 14 fit. Weighing in at 195 pounds I still need to lose a further 36 pounds to have a healthy BMI and 56 pounds to get to my personal target. Dreading the loose skin. How's everyone else doing?

Not doing too bad although types of foods are pretty rubbish. I eat around 1000 Kcals on a good day and 1500-1700 on a bad day, but normally exercise too then.

I have lost 4 stone since 23/7/15 but this last month has slowed down. Obviously some of that is natural but I am a realist and I know my rubbish food choices are to blame.

Going to be more responsible this month and hope it turns around.

Not doing too bad although types of foods are pretty rubbish. I eat around 1000 Kcals on a good day and 1500-1700 on a bad day, but normally exercise too then. I have lost 4 stone since 23/7/15 but this last month has slowed down. Obviously some of that is natural but I am a realist and I know my rubbish food choices are to blame. Going to be more responsible this month and hope it turns around.

Snap xx

I'm so glad you're back because I've missed you so much xxx

Aww thank you Lisa. That was lovely to hear. I guess I had stayed away because of embarrassment. Stupid girl I am.

Feeling much more positive today. The real me is desperately trying to be freed but the fat Charlee wants to keep her tucked away :)

X

I know it's a right game and it's so easy to have little amounts of the wrong thing. I bought a box of Walnut whips that were on offer which was fatal. I don't know who I thought I was kidding. I kept saying "I'm just having one as a treat for being good". All bloody six have now gone and I ate all of them. I've put a pound on this week!!!

Need to get my arse back in gear and stop trying to sabotage all my good work.

Yeah I only dump on greasy not sweet so my chocolate addiction has not cured. I'm sure if I cut out the junk I would lose faster but I'm struggling with a lot of textures and the junk go down easier. Sad I know

I put on last week and by clean eating this week I have already lost it. Trust me... Reign it back in quickly lol

Agreed need to kick it into touch. Get active get focussed. Chocolate and crisp ban. Plus there is Christmas to get through . Might book tickets for holiday next year and buy a size 10 bikini lol. Need to find my motivation.

Back