• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jumping for joy.

Thanks for you reply. Just been in with the surgeon. Hes happy with my 6kg loss from 10kg. He says i have to see psycologist next week then see him again in 5 to 6 weeks and if ive lost the rest ill get a date for my surgery.
Thats realky good. Thats a good incentive to lose it

Hi Vicky, I thought I’d messaged you a while ago and was getting worried you hadn’t replied but I can’t see where that was now, how are you getting on with your bypass and your heart problem? Xxx

Hi Vicky, I thought I’d messaged you a while ago and was getting worried you hadn’t replied but I can’t see where that was now, how are you getting on with your bypass and your heart problem? Xxx
Hello sweetie,
Bypass wise im doing well, im not losing as quickly as others but im losing and thats the main thing, ive lost 3 stone in 3 months, heart wise, I have seen the cardiologist and see him again in january / february, its likely that I will have to have a pacemaker at some point in the future, but he wont do anything until my bmi is 30 or below, its currently 39!! Im hoping I can get it down to an acceptable level by january.
How are you doing bling?

Hello sweetie,
Bypass wise im doing well, im not losing as quickly as others but im losing and thats the main thing, ive lost 3 stone in 3 months, heart wise, I have seen the cardiologist and see him again in january / february, its likely that I will have to have a pacemaker at some point in the future, but he wont do anything until my bmi is 30 or below, its currently 39!! Im hoping I can get it down to an acceptable level by january.
How are you doing bling?
Well done Vicky xx

Good to hear from you and your doing fantastically weight wise, don’t worry about it being slower than others, a loss is a loss and we’re all different. I’m sure your be down to BMI Of 30 by then I imagine you’ll feel slightly more relaxed once the pacemaker is fitted, it’s awful for you and your only young, is there a history of cardiac problems in your family?
I’m good thanks, well apart from putting on 13lb in Mauritius!!! It’s such a huge amount it’s almost laughable but all my own fault I drunk cocktails all day and literally just ate for the sake of it(all inclusive) still with any luck it will be the last holiday I’ll be able to do it and I’ve shifted about 4.5lb of it, it was 6.6lb but gain 1lb on my birthday (extended) weekend take care hun xxxx

Good to hear from you and your doing fantastically weight wise, don’t worry about it being slower than others, a loss is a loss and we’re all different. I’m sure your be down to BMI Of 30 by then I imagine you’ll feel slightly more relaxed once the pacemaker is fitted, it’s awful for you and your only young, is there a history of cardiac problems in your family?
I’m good thanks, well apart from putting on 13lb in Mauritius!!! It’s such a huge amount it’s almost laughable but all my own fault I drunk cocktails all day and literally just ate for the sake of it(all inclusive) still with any luck it will be the last holiday I’ll be able to do it and I’ve shifted about 4.5lb of it, it was 6.6lb but gain 1lb on my birthday (extended) weekend take care hun xxxx
Hi.
Yes there are cardiac problems in my family but not the same sort, my brothers all had problems with the plumbing side of the heart but mine is with the electrical side, I just wish they would sort it out as my symptoms are getting worse.
Im glad you had a lovely holiday, and im glad you had a last holiday blow out and you will soon get it off again im sure.
Its funny as im losing weight, the scales are not moving very fast but I am certainly changing shape, my top half is losing much quicker than my tummy and bum but my legs are shrinking, so im looking a funny shape now, but im sure itll soon even out. Im now an 18 top and 20 bottom, normal size clothes which is a real novelty.
It was lovely to receive your comment this morning. I wish we could keep in touch another way too. X

Aw Hun, I had been a little concerned as you’d been of the radar for a little while which is fine but it’s always good to know cyber friends are ok maybe if your symptoms are worsening they may consider it safer to do the surgery rather than wait. Good luck. Unfortunately there is no way of leaving a phone number privately on here xxxxx

That fantastic Vicky well done xx

Congratulations!!!!

Well done 4 stone in 4 months is amazing. Hope you keep well and the cardiac problem gets sorted sooner rather than later. Don't let it rain on your parade!! Your doing a great job.

Hi Vicky, how are you getting on, have they sorted your cardiac problems out, thinking of you xx

Hi. Sorry i haven't been on here for a while, I changed my mobile and tablet and lost everything going to do with this site, but found it written in an old diary.
I'm doing OK, last week I was down to 14 st 5lb, I'm not exercising at all because of heart, heart symptoms are awful and lots of fainting etc but I'm having a cardiac ablation on monday so hopefully it will soon be better. X

Hi. Sorry i haven't been on here for a while, I changed my mobile and tablet and lost everything going to do with this site, but found it written in an old diary.
I'm doing OK, last week I was down to 14 st 5lb, I'm not exercising at all because of heart, heart symptoms are awful and lots of fainting etc but I'm having a cardiac ablation on monday so hopefully it will soon be better. X
Good to hear from you and good luck with ablation xx

Great to hear from you Vicky and you are doing so well and look at you, you look amazing, 2 colleagues from work have had that done and are both symptom free now so fingers crossed for you, please take care and let us know how you are whenever you feel up to it xxxxx

Discharged after lunch today and now back home, the procedure took longer than they thought it would, 3 hrs instead of 2. They were happy with what they did, they said it was more difficult than they thought, there was one area in the upper left area that they couldn't reach but are willing to try again if symptoms persist.
Rich said I already don't look so poorly and beta blockers decreased a little.

Good to hear that you recovering and that you already look less poorly, take care Vicky xx

Discharged after lunch today and now back home, the procedure took longer than they thought it would, 3 hrs instead of 2. They were happy with what they did, they said it was more difficult than they thought, there was one area in the upper left area that they couldn't reach but are willing to try again if symptoms persist.
Rich said I already don't look so poorly and beta blockers decreased a little.
Glad you are ok xx

Hey Vicky, how’s thing with you, any news with your ablation yet? Your doing so well weight loss wise xxxx

Back