• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Tray3004

Great news big hugs to u n ur family xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

BlueDiamond

3.gif

Rebirth

Hi Chuckles, hope things are going alright for you and that they have managed to control the pain? Just to let you know that you are still in our prayers and thoughts and that the girls pray for you most nights as well. If you feel up to it, I would love to meet up sometime, I think Julie would as well. I promise that the bear hug will be a gentle one. Take care and God's blessings and comfort be with you and your family.

Karlos

I'd love to meet you and Julie for coffee PM me your mobile number and we'll sort it ASAP xxx

teresa/steve

Hey smiler was going to ask how,s it going? But l see from your post above not to bad eh pulling birds ,not one but two way to go Karlos!!!! Really though hope all is good at this time for you and your family, loads of love n stuff xxx

Magsy

Hope its going ok for you Karl. Our day at Chrisites not to good. Mum told no more chemo or radio and that its BACK. But we will keep on trying. May have to delay my surgery but we will see. Love to you and yours x

Karlos

That sucks big time I'm sorry for your mum xxx

tink1974

sorry about ur news Magsy. Hugs xx

Karlos

Unless Mags comes back on this thread she's not going to see these well wishes, so make sure you guys post on her visitor page or send her them through a PM too just so she knows we are all thinking of her

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Hope you are feeling well this nice summery week, Karl .. love reading your posts as you always tell it as it is :eek: hugs xxx :)

Karlos

Yeah it's all good today, I'm sat in the treatment chair at Christies waiting for them to pump me full of chemo drugs LOL