• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Keeping me focused! :) 2 stone count down

@ chummy ... All banders are different but personally I have never eaten as little as three to four forkfulls ... It definitely sounds too tight to be sustainable long term. Be interesting to read what your provider recommends when you see them x My typical size meal in maintenance is between 200g and 400g ... The size of a ready meal, I do miss the bulk of loads of veggies tho :sigh:

@ franky / minn / banderbird ... It's still possible to eat pizza :rolleyes: I do every so often, just the thin crust type and a small one. I don't think of it as a treat though ... Just part of balanced overall diet ... Thinking of things as 'treats' tends to make you think of them as something you shouldn't be having. Then the vicious circle continues. Enjoying tasty varied food should help avoid boredom/cheating the band/yourself :D x

Thanks for that. Yes in our booklet pizza is ok. But at the present time it's liquid only for me.

Sorry hadn't finished Franky were with the same provider. It says a quarter of a small pizza, we'll have to get together with two other banders to enjoy that. Lol

That's what I'm saying! Everything in moderation!!
We can go out for meals, have a drink, but nowhere near the same quantities unless we want to get ill.
I wish I'd had mine sooner.
I'm fully embracing it and what it brings.

And book me in for that shared pizza whenever you like! X

Pizza for breakfast... Those were the days - cold pizza with Dominos garlic dip. Normally I'd say bring it on and make mine a large. But not anymore.

FLOL!! Smooooooooth ;)

I'm up for sharing a pizza anytime.

That's what I meant, instead of wolfing a massive whole pizza, I'll be happy (and full hopefully) with just a slice or two.

When we've lost two stone each we'll make it a date. We just need bander number 4.

Dominos pizza with garlic dip yummy lol although couldn't eat it! Let us know how you get on with your fill chummy :) I'm just about to go for my daily walk once I've finished my coffee :) x

To all that have been asking re the fill I'm not filled. Bad day at the office- it was a no go not well enough. ? Have been put on meds for two weeks and back to liquids I go.

The good news I've lots 12lbs. So that 22lbs in 7wks. Not bad going.

To all that have been asking re the fill I'm not filled. Bad day at the office- it was a no go not well enough. ? Have been put on meds for two weeks and back to liquids I go.

The good news I've lots 12lbs. So that 22lbs in 7wks. Not bad going.

Oh Chummy I am so sorry your not well that must have been so disappointing for you

On a happy note..you go girl! great weigh loss"!!!!!

Cheers all. Onwards and upwards. At least this way I'll have another great loss in two weeks.

I think I'll give the pizza a swerve for a while.

X

Back