• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LOU1973: I'm back from my breast lift

Hi, Thanks for your comments over on poppy's thread - thought I'd pop into yours and so have just read your entire thread and found tears running down my cheeks when reading about your first day back at work and wearing a bikini at the pool - OMG what a journey you've been on over the last month!

Must confess I can relate totally to your feelings before your TT - I lost weight after having my twins who were both 7lb plus when I had them by C-section. I went down to a 11/11.5 stone (which is normally a size 12 for me) I had all this excess skin and was in a large 14/small 16. It didnt disappear after a six months and I was horrified at the sight of me and I became depressed - I then went and put on weight to fill the sagging skin preferring my body to be large all over than this totally un-sexy overhang. I stayed like this for 9 years - 8 stone overweight. Last summer the weight started interfering with my life and my ability to keep up with my active daughters and I've started losing weight. I will get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 11/11.5 stone hopefully by this summer and hopefully I'll be lucky enough to have a TT and feel normal again.

Congrats on your journey and good luck for your breast uplift :) xxx

PS If you dont mind would love to see your pics at some point - thanks

Hi Lou,

Just read through your posts and i have to say you have done remarkably well :D I have sent you a friends request so i can have a wee look at your pics, hope you dont mind?

I am hoping to have a TT and breat surgery when i lose the weight (still a long way away yet!) and it's so interesting readng about your journey. x

hi both - have accepted both requests so you should be able to see the pics of phase 1 (tt) of "the new me". Phase 2 (breast uplift) is in feb. Phase 3 (toning up arms and legs at gym) is going Ok - just got back from a 7am exercise class although onviously one week into the gym I don't see a difference except that i ache (a lot!!).

Photos of phase 2 and 3 will be added when relevant

Lou1973, just look at you now amazing. Are you going abroad this year to show off this new body??

I am feeling nervous now all these emotions going mad just want it done, I think????

Hi Lou, have been offline for a while, as my daughter has been ill, so have only just seen your pics. Wow what a difference, you must be so thrilled with the results and excited about the difference your breast uplift will make!!! Hope phase three in the gym is getting easier. Thanks again for letting me see your pics - another inspirational story! xxx

Lou1973, just look at you now amazing. Are you going abroad this year to show off this new body??

I am feeling nervous now all these emotions going mad just want it done, I think????

Hi Nic

Yes indeed I am going abroad - I have a place out in spain - first time i'll be out there this year is easter so early april i'll be showing off tummy to everyone ;-)

Please don't be nervous - everything will be fine and you'll soon be posting about how happy you are and sharing your pics

Hi Lou, have been offline for a while, as my daughter has been ill, so have only just seen your pics. Wow what a difference, you must be so thrilled with the results and excited about the difference your breast uplift will make!!! Hope phase three in the gym is getting easier. Thanks again for letting me see your pics - another inspirational story! xxx

Hi Jax - sorry to hear about your daughter - hope she is better now.

Thks for the comments on my pics - it still seems a bit unreal - was out with some friends last night and we had some pics taken - have been looking at them this morning of me with my top tucked into my trousers and I can't believe it's me with the flat tummy - very odd!!

well 5 and a half weeks post tt has seen me ice skating (very very badly) with no problems at all - even when i fell over (a lot) then going onto a club throwing myself around the dancefloor like a cheap handbag all night.

Did wonder if I may be a bit tender today but not at all - really feels like I'm totally back to normal - hope I recover from the breast surgery as quickly

Hi Would really like to see your pics, I would love to have a tt when Ive lost my weight :)

Thanks Mandy x

Hi Would really like to see your pics, I would love to have a tt when Ive lost my weight :)

Thanks Mandy x

Hi Mandy - have sent you a friend request so you should be able to see them now

well 5 and a half weeks post tt has seen me ice skating (very very badly) with no problems at all - even when i fell over (a lot) then going onto a club throwing myself around the dancefloor like a cheap handbag all night.

Did wonder if I may be a bit tender today but not at all - really feels like I'm totally back to normal - hope I recover from the breast surgery as quickly

Meant to say I also didn't wear the compression garment through all of this activity - in fact I've pretty much ditched the thing now

Hi Lou,

You seem to be recovering well, I'd like to see your piccies if you don't mind, I will need a tummy tuck and breast uplift once I am at goal!!

Love

Hi Lou,

You seem to be recovering well, I'd like to see your piccies if you don't mind, I will need a tummy tuck and breast uplift once I am at goal!!

Love

they are in my profile albums - you should be able to see them

Wow lou just want to say ive been following your diary and want to say well done!

Piccies please!!!!

Loving your diary Lou. I will definitely need a TT when I have lost my weight as I already have an apron. Would love to see your pics please x

Loving your diary Lou. I will definitely need a TT when I have lost my weight as I already have an apron. Would love to see your pics please x

Hey there - have accepted your friend request so knock yourself out.

Photos are about 2 weeks old now - must do some more over the next few days

Back