• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

It's a little sore that's for sure!

On another note.....God how hard is it not to weigh every day!!!!! Promised myself (and ooopsie!) that I wouldn't weigh until Friday 1 week post fill and I've been sooooooo good, it's looked at me and waved at me.....saying jump on me, jump on me.....but I haven't!

Friday is now weigh day! Xxx

Hi. Just reading through ur diary, ur doing so well. I'm also a cerial weigher. Every morning, woops! .... Think mine r faulty though....there heading in the wrong direction ATM :( keep up the good work x

I didn't realise you were a fellow plymouth bander, I'm off to Taunton for my band in 12 days, who did you go with? Yours was much cheaper than mine??

I had it done at the Nuffield in Taunton, Mr welbourn. Xxx

Can I ask, how often are the fills in plymouth, is it just once a month or is it every week? Mr welbourn said he'd try and put a fill in during surgery, so fingers crossed he manages to!

Sooooo, interview day today....... Second time for the same position (new positions of anp's in our department), know I'm not going to get it, someone else has been throughly helped and supported unlike myself, but hey ho.....have to get over my black cloud from my last one as I was just terrible!

And my foot is still sooooo sore, so no power stillies for me.....it's going to be flip flops! Xx

Good luck with the interview. I know its frustrating, I too am a nurse and I know they sometimes can act a bit unfairly. However if I'm right and its the ponit system then they cannot employ the other person if u get more points. Good luck, all u can do it if best x

I got it!!!!!!!!!! I bloody well got it!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!

So I celebrated with yo sushi and some hotel chocolate chocs...... :) xxx

Ow and yes I think we shud open our own fill clinic...we can't do any worse than one nurse who did mine! Haha. Wed make a fortune.lol . enjoy celebrating ur new job x

Thank you all so much! It's still a seven as I'm still doing my masters 3/4 way through, then up to an 8a on the reg rota! Scary stuff, but soooooo exciting!

Yep, I'll be your nurse practitioner! Xxx

Back