• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

I know in my early days it took my body a fair few weeks to work out what was happening then it settled quite happily into a nice steady loss.... trail and error to start with find out where you lose at best rate for you....for me its 1000 creeping up to 1200 if i need too... everyone's different..logging is a pain some days but it certainly keeps your eye on the ball.....its sooo easy to allow something small in lol a few of them a day is enough to stop you loosing .......its such a delicate balance..... in my head just 5 jaffa cakes a day extra would have me gaining not loosing........... stick with it chuck all will come right in the end :) on days i don't have time to log, i have a wee book i write it in........ most days my meals are pretty similar so estimation is easier..... i know my breakfast is approx 200 as is my lunch, dinner roughly 200-300 so i can guesstimate pretty much :) as everyone else says eating too little will have your body hanging on to every lb for dear life.. im pretty much same as jib eat the same as before just smaller amounts i like to feel normal :) Kfc streetwise bbq wrap today lol 295 cals perfect size too

Ow I'm glad I'm not the only one who still likes the odd takeaway.lol. but yes defo a lot smaller portions. Defo think ur right with the app. Sometimes its easy to pick something up without the cals every registering in the brain lol so the app is fab for keeping on track. X

LOL sorry its how my head adds up losses and gains............. and to me just show what a fine line it is........... we wouldn't think twice to stuff in 5 jaffa cakes would we........... and if we did it everyday we would be gaining LOL

wonder why everything has to be food related LOL !!!!

Yep....still nothing! Sort of given up.....had two days of eating complete crap! Muchly sad....I'll get over it! Nothing I can do, it's in me now! Xxxx

Have you spoken to the dietician? Surely they must be able to offer you some advice? When is your next fill?

Really feel for you Zoe,I can't understand it you seem to be doing everything right.
Have you read the post in the band section about the lady asking about wedding dress sizes she like you lost nothing for months then all of a sudden it just started to drop off,I'm sure it will be the same for you once you find that sweet spot xx
Stick with it chick xxxx

So weighed today, and have lost 2lbs. So am pleased it's at least a loss.....can't pretend I'm not a bit disappointed (in general) but I am going to keep plugging on.....I was thinking that perhaps I need to up my calories a little, so will try that! Although obviously not as much as I had yesterday or the day before!

So onwards and downwards.....xxx

Well done on ur loss. This may sound strange but if I eat what I feel is too much, I loose weight and if I eat what I think I should cal wise I don't. Maybe up the a little like by 200 cals and see how it goes x

Well done on those 2lbs.

I think is was 'Big Dave' (now little) who said he shocks his system into a loss. So for example if your normal intake was 1200kc, up it for a couple of days to 1400 and then drop it down to 1000. I think that's what he said anyway.

I want to bottle your positiveness ooopsie, and take you with me every where I go! Your scrumptious! Xxx

I've already had a tummy tuck from first time around.....so trying to make that work again for me! Although I went out last night and my friends commentated on my flat tummy which was nice! Actually felt good in my clothes last night (first time for a while!).....got a pair of jeans on I had been struggling with....ok so they were snug....but they were on! Xxx

Back