• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

me and liz 6.5 months on

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Last edited:

gillabean

Really living now!
Candie, have you any pictures that show you before you lost weight. By the way, you both look VERY happy! and fantabulous too!

candie

Candie, have you any pictures that show you before you lost weight. By the way, you both look VERY happy! and fantabulous too!
yea they're in my album hun xx

tesmaralda

Swit Swoo check you 2 out. Well done both of you, your both looking fantastic x x x

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
Here are the before and during for me!

Liz op day front.jpg

Liz Jan 2010.jpg

candie

before!!!

now!!still got a long way to go though;):D

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 50
  • me jan 2010.jpg
    me jan 2010.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 63

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
I am very proud of us, Sal! We're doing great, I wouldn't be here without you!

Lx

candie

I am very proud of us, Sal! We're doing great, I wouldn't be here without you!

Lx
Aww thanks hun, same ere.You're the bestest op buddy a girl could wish for:thankyou::lilkiss::lilkiss:

BIG KIM

I am a *NEW* Man!
Ladies, you look sensational! ;)

candie

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

You two look fab and also look like you know how to have fun!!
Just a question if you don't mind me asking.....are you ok to have the occasional alcoholic drink then? I'm guessing yes!! Lol
And what do you drink? I was thinking about this the other day and coouldn't think what on earth I would drink in a pub post op whether it was alcoholic or not.

candie

You two look fab and also look like you know how to have fun!!
Just a question if you don't mind me asking.....are you ok to have the occasional alcoholic drink then? I'm guessing yes!! Lol
And what do you drink? I was thinking about this the other day and coouldn't think what on earth I would drink in a pub post op whether it was alcoholic or not.
I do partake in an occasional alcoholic beverage, but only when I go out, which isn't often enough;)
I was on wine last night, but can drink most stuff although have gone off vodka since my op:D

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

I'm so glad to see your answer!
I hardly ever drink really but every now and again at a party or something it would be nice to be able to.
What about fizzy drinks though? They are a total no-no?
So what would you drink in a pub if you were driving?

candie

I'm so glad to see your answer!
I hardly ever drink really but every now and again at a party or something it would be nice to be able to.
What about fizzy drinks though? They are a total no-no?
So what would you drink in a pub if you were driving?
If i'm driving i have diet coke with ice, but wait for it to go flat before drinking it;):D

shazbrad

WOW you both look fabulous and happy well done on your losses :D

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
I drink wine when I am out but if I am driving then I stick to water - and it's usually free! Yay!

Lx

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Thanks girls for your replies...xx