• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Meet Hollie and Jack

charm55

Sorry for not getting on sooner but this week has been a bit busy.
My beautiful new grandchildren were born Sunday evening at 8.43 my daughter done so well she was only in labour for just over 2 hours and delivered both babies naturally, Hollie was first out and Jack came out feet first straight after.They weighed 61/2 lb each. Thank you all for your kind messages last week.

Congratulations Grandma! They are beautiful, well done to mum & dad.

Congratulations Grandma Charm.... they look adorable. I'm glad everything went well for your daughter and it seemed so quick too which has to be a bonus lol! xx

Congratulations Grandma Charm.... they look adorable. I'm glad everything went well for your daughter and it seemed so quick too which has to be a bonus lol! xx

Very quick they broke her waters at 5.30put her on a monitor for a hour then we went for a walk around the hospital she started to get pains and we only just made it back upto her room.

Many congratulations ! I have twin grandkids 14 months just like you one of each. They will bring you so much joy ! And your daughter done very well x

Congratulatins to Mum Dad and gramps on beautiful twins xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Gran looks pretty hot now !!)

Wow, 2 little beauties :D So happy for you & their mum & dad ... good weights for twins delivered a wee bit early, too xxx :D:D

Congratulations they are gorgeous ;) x x

and well done to your daughter on a 2 hour labour:happy096: x x x

oh they are beautiful!!! congrats to everyone :) what great weights too!! awwww :) xxx

"This is a recent photo of me taken at a reunion do . Im in the middle. Its now a year since my bypass and im now over 11 stone lighter"

Yeah you are tiny, can't even see you in between the pink blanket and blue blanket cuties !!! LOL! :)

Congratulations on your lovely grandchildren x

Absolutely thrilled for you all, what a wonderful time you are all going to have together, fabulous weight for twins esp seeing how they were born early......

Congratulations Nana...don't spend too much this Christmas !!!!!

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for your kind messages.
Been a very busy week good job we only live 5 min from each other.

A big 'welcome to the world' for Hollie and Jack! I hope they have wonderful lives and bring joy to your family.

They look adorable.

Back