• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Message to Myself ... diary to remind me where I have been and where I am going

Photo update .... Still a very happy bunny :)

9st6 and maintaining at size 10-12, almost 3 years out ... Went out for two lovely meals with family today. Have band = still enjoy life. Have faith fellow banders and have a fantastic Sunday xxx

Snack - milky drink
Breakfast - 1 slice whole meal toast and low fat spread
Lunch - 1 chicken wing, 1 loaded potato skin, milky drink
Snack - Activia creamy lemon yoghurt
Dinner - 5 olives, starter size mango and smoked chicken salad, starter size halloumi cheese with sun blush tomatoes, 1/2 slice of bread and butter, scoop of Cornish Icecream, No alcohol :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 72
Just think your stats are almost the same as mine were, think where you could go :D

wow weee hun you are stunningly beautiful Flutterby and a credit to the world of WLS X

Never had so many lovely compliments. It means a lot. Thank you all xxx

9st6 and maintaining at size 10-12, almost 3 years out ... Went out for two lovely meals with family today. Have band = still enjoy life. Have faith fellow banders and have a fantastic Sunday xxx

Snack - milky drink
Breakfast - 1 slice whole meal toast and low fat spread
Lunch - 1 chicken wing, 1 loaded potato skin, milky drink
Snack - Activia creamy lemon yoghurt
Dinner - 5 olives, starter size mango and smoked chicken salad, starter size halloumi cheese with sun blush tomatoes, 1/2 slice of bread and butter, scoop of Cornish Icecream, No alcohol :)
Ah hun you look gorgeous! Wow!

3 year surgiversary this week

Yeah. Just got back home after a week away in London training. Not able to weigh in all week or count calories. Missed weigh in for my 3 year surgiversary on Wednesday but very happy to weigh in today at 9 st 7.4 lbs ... so 11 stones off maintained :D

It's never going to be easy - however it's far easier having the band, than not! I still love it. The very hot weather has been a bit of a killer this week as during the day I have just had to eat whatever I can manage to keep down. Believe it or not, fruit/veggies/salad are a bit if a no no in this weather as the restriction kicks in due to the internal swelling. So during the day I have been having iced coffees and costa muffins. The good thing is that they are so filling, I then don't snack! Evenings has been BBQ ribs and chicken every night, so protein first. Done so much walking its offset the alcoholic drink each evening. Happy days!

I haven't had a fill/defill since October 2012 and I still count myself to be very fortunate that I have had my band without any issues over the past three years, and so may it continue for as long as possible.

No special news or updates, because having a band and maintaining is just everyday life now.

Best of luck to everyone else on their personal journeys :) x

Thanks tb x

You're such an inspiration to me, you've done brilliantly and I hope you're proud not only of having lost so much but of maintaining that loss for so long x

Well done on the overall weightloss and ongoing maintaining. It's always good to hear peoples more long term success esp when they have the same wls!!! It shows that if looked after and worked with the band does work and all the hard work pays off!! Xx

Yep I am really proud and grateful. The band can work :thankyou:

So proud of you flutter by :) it's great that you have maintenance down to a fine art - I am hate starting to walk that road myself. It's hard! Something does change the minute you opt to maintain.

Happy third surgeryversary flutterby you are just simply amazing hun :) x

Happy third surgiversary! you're doing great! gives me hope that even in two years I will still be able to lose/maintain. I know we had different surgeries, but there are similarities and your story gives me hope. X

Back