• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Ammori sent me an email

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
He said YES I can have the band.
He believes that the bypass is superior BUT will take my decision and points of view on board and has put the wheels in motion for a lap band.

I am completely stunned overwelmed and happy.
(albeit I have researched the bypass and it sounds much better now !!!!)

Thanks very much for all yoru emails and PM's

My journey has now started xxxxx

just read the email again cant believe it

:talk017:Yay!:talk017:
Congratulations! Fantastic news! I do hope the wait isn't too long for you now.

Lx

Congratulations!!! I am so glad you are getting what you wanted. I have the band and it is the best thing I have ever done!!

ah thats brilliant news, im glad they have decided to give you what you want, congratulations im very pleased for you !

liz xxx

I went to mr ammori with the same views as you, he went along with my wishes for a band but in the end I opted for the bypass so my food intake wasnt as restricted, choice wise. Also I dont have to keep going back for fills meaning when its done thats it. But great news for you in the end I told you he wouldnt let you down;) Gail.x
He said YES I can have the band.
He believes that the bypass is superior BUT will take my decision and points of view on board and has put the wheels in motion for a lap band.

I am completely stunned overwelmed and happy.
(albeit I have researched the bypass and it sounds much better now !!!!)

Thanks very much for all yoru emails and PM's

My journey has now started xxxxx

Great news Helen :) You have to have the surgery that seems right for you, so that mentally you can work with it to it's full advantage, so if that is the band then I'm glad he changed his mind.

Helen I am so so pleased for you, it's what you wanted although you seemed to be turning towards the bypass. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long and you'll be on the journey of losing

Hugs to you, you truely deserve it!!

thanks thanks thanks
in tears again lol
just been and told my mum she was in tears too.

love you all

Alia - day three babe with you all the way xxx

I am so thrilled for you!

This is fabulous news, because deep down this is what you really want.

I know you began to look at bypass, but that was in response to being rejected.

Bands work and long as you make them work...;);):D

Back