• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Thank you all for your lovely messages, they are very much appreciated xxx

Congratulations Nic thats tremendous news and what an incentive for those last pounds. You'll make a lovely bride whatever.

Take care

M

Oh Nic what lovely news!!! You have had a dreamy year haven't you?? That is just fantastic news, I hope that you enjoy planning your big day. I LOVE weddings, I am just a big old sap I suppose. I celebrate my 12th wedding anniversary just 2 weeks after my surgiversary, I guess I am now an old married lady!

:love047:
Best wishes to you both!
Nic:p

wow Nic, what fantastic news. Its the perfect end to a perfect year.

You are going to look sensational in your wedding dress. Im so excited for you

Congratulations on setting the date and such an amazing weight loss. You will be a stunning bride.

Hi all

Thank you so much for all your lovely messages.

Well I went wedding dress shopping today and was amazed that I tried one on and it fit, wow, wow, wow I really couldn't believe it. It's not the one I have chosen but I'm happy with the one I have and was really pleased with how it looks (well will do by next year)!

How exciting lol xxx

Wow!
I was attracted to your thread by the title so have just patiently read through it from start to date. How exciting, you really have had a very busy year. You have done fantastically well, the weight you have lost is amazing. I'm sure this new incentive will get the rest moving in no time at all. I am so happy for you as you seem like a lovely person and it's a very fitting end to the journey you have already taken.

Congratulations

xXXx

Wow!
I was attracted to your thread by the title so have just patiently read through it from start to date. How exciting, you really have had a very busy year. You have done fantastically well, the weight you have lost is amazing. I'm sure this new incentive will get the rest moving in no time at all. I am so happy for you as you seem like a lovely person and it's a very fitting end to the journey you have already taken.

Congratulations

xXXx

Aaaah thank you so much, it really was a life changing operation for me and everything is really coming together and gosh it must of taken you ages to read all that lol and I'm sure some of it was very boring lol but its nice to know people do still read and hopefully get some help/advice from it xxxx

Boring??? How could it be boring you've had an op, an ex eviction lol, a new man, a holiday and one coming up, a new puppy, numerous stones off, been anaemic, had an infection, met numerous people at meets, lost more weight, had a proposal and some lovely photos for us to admire you. I think if anything i've been busy just reading it. lol!

Well done again and although i'm hoping to avoid the op route it has definitely been very informative and a real life account of what happens and how you have felt has been helpful for me and i'm sure many others.

Well done and Congrats again

XXX

Congrats Nic!!!!!!
Not been on here much lately (life is just SOOOOOO busy!!) but great to catch up with such lovely news. You will be a stunning bride. xxxxx

Congrats Nic!!!!!!
Not been on here much lately (life is just SOOOOOO busy!!) but great to catch up with such lovely news. You will be a stunning bride. xxxxx
Aww she deffo will;)But I can't tell ya how I know or she might kill me:innocent0002:

Back