• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

grom

Slim for 2009
Hi, I'm the other Nic, lol but I wanted to direct you to a link for the protein shots:

http://www.minimins.com/surgical-weight-loss/90078-protein-shots.html

It's a concentrated fruit flavoured drink that comes in a plastic tube. You can water it down or drink it all at once like a 'shot' of alcohol. They don't taste that great but if treated like medicine you can just slug one down!

Nic;););)

wow Nic - jsut look at those skinny legs!! You look fab!! So sorry I missed you all last week xxx

grom

Slim for 2009
Thanks Nic

6lb down today, whoooo hoooo how happy am I eh!! I can honestly say I love my RNY again now and it proves that sticking to the rules, having the protein shots and taking medication does work so it's given me the boot up the ar*e I really needed.

Nic xx

well done Nic that's fantastic! Glas you're a loser again and so sorry I missed catching up with everyone - we need to do it again soon xxxx

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi all

Thanks for the lovely comments and encouragement and thanks Nic for providing protein shot details again and I can say they deffo do work.

Well I lost just over 7lb last week so I'm glad its started my weight loss again and that I'm feeling more positive and carrying on with the new regime, it definitely was the kick up the backside I needed.

Hope you've all had a fab weekend and you have a good week ahead.

Nic :):):)

phatgirl

7lbs in ONE WEEK! You rock sister, get a load of you. That is truly wonderful and makes me hopefull for being able to get to goal and maintain.:D:D:D:D

Nic:)

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi to those who know me or remember me!

I don't get on here much these days with one thing or another but do sometimes come and read up on how your all doing.

Well today as Shel has said it's our oppiversary today ... I can't believe that 12 months ago I was on that operating table.

So many things have changed for me:
- I was a size 28 - now a size 18
- lost 9 stone (still 3 to go) - ignore ticker I need to update it lol
- got myself out of a relationship I wasn't happy in and started a new one where I am totally happy
- bought a puppy
- feel 100% more confident and that I'm not conscious anymore of eating in front of people and that people aren't constantly staring at me (well I do get some looks but in a nice way these days)
- most of all I'm HAPPY! :553:

I'm sure there are lots more things I could put really but I wouldn't change anything and would do it all again!

Well I hope everyone is ok and doing well in their own journeys whether it be pre or post op.

Take care
Nic xxxxx

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
:553:Happy op-iversary!:553:
Only 11 months and 24 days behind you! Your journey has been a source of encouragement to the pre-op me and I know it will continue to inspire me (and others) now as a post-op.

It's great to read how positive this has been for you - can't wait to be writing my op-iversary update and am excited as to what new aspects I will have in my life!

Thanks, Nic.

Lx

Nic318

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi Liz

How you doing hun?? Sorry I didn't get chance to come and see you but as you know I had to postpone my appointment. I'm going tomorrow for my check up instead.

Your 12 months will soon come round and you too will be relishing in all the new things/feelings you have.

We will have to arrange a meet up with Sally soon.

xxx

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Hi Liz

How you doing hun?? Sorry I didn't get chance to come and see you but as you know I had to postpone my appointment. I'm going tomorrow for my check up instead.

Your 12 months will soon come round and you too will be relishing in all the new things/feelings you have.

xxx
wooo oo well done chucky:553::553:I can vouch for how fab you look, and look forward to meeting up again as soon as i'm driving again:D:D

Cat321

Shrinking
Hi Nic

Congratulations on your one year anniversary!! Hasn't time flown? I'm up to my one year on the 29th of this months! I agree with everything you say, you couldn't believe that a year ago we were so different would you?!

You look great and very happy! And your little boy has grown up so quickly - he's very cute!!

Congrat's again and here's to losing that last 3 stone!

Cxx

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
It's been one heck of a year, seems to have flown by! Not missing my trips to Macclesfield though, I got transferred to my local Spire hospital (10 minutes up the road lol) and the dietician there is fantastic.

You're looking really well Nic, and its a credit to you that one year post op you're still updating your ticker the right way :)

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
Hi Liz

xxx

Hi Nic

Feeling much more human and only 6 days post op. The recovery does seem to be going well. The new photos look great - those are some pins you've got there, girl!

It would be lovely to get together. Sally has been a great op buddy.

Hope the check up goes well, who will you see? If it is Mr Agwunobi - enjoy!

Lx

candie

Hi Nic

Feeling much more human and only 6 days post op. The recovery does seem to be going well. The new photos look great - those are some pins you've got there, girl!

It would be lovely to get together. Sally has been a great op buddy.

Hope the check up goes well, who will you see? If it is Mr Agwunobi - enjoy!

Lx
so have you sweetie:kissass2:

LizzieBee

Loving being a loser!
so have you sweetie:kissass2:

Awww you make me well-up! Must be post op blues LOL

I must say the arse is feeling like it has been through a lot lately - not surprised it's red!

Lx

candie

Awww you make me well-up! Must be post op blues LOL

I must say the arse is feeling like it has been through a lot lately - not surprised it's red!

Lx
mine too:D:D

phatgirl

Must say a great big CONGRATS to you & happy surgiversary!!! You have come a long way and should be soo very proud of yourself, you will have that last 3 stone off before you know it.

Nic:D:D:D

Sambucca

Hi Nic, huge congrats on your anniversary hun. 9 stones is an awesome weight loss and I hope I can do as well in a year. You will soon have the last little bit off Im sure.