• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Bypass story .... I'm getting married !!!!

Nic,

You've done amazing, I've loved reading ur journey cos ur honest about the struggles and temptations as well as the positives.

Yous is a path I'd be proud to follow in all ways cos U look fantastic and ur a lovely person too x x x

It's been one heck of a year, seems to have flown by! Not missing my trips to Macclesfield though, I got transferred to my local Spire hospital (10 minutes up the road lol) and the dietician there is fantastic.

You're looking really well Nic, and its a credit to you that one year post op you're still updating your ticker the right way :)

Thanks Shell
I'm off to Macclesfield today and hopefully getting to see the dietician cos I need the help. I may ask to transfer to a closer one to, thats a good idea.

You were a great op buddy and have been a great support and very helpful since, your knowledge has been a fantastic help.
And have to say your hubby helped me too as I was about to faint this time last year so thanks Terry too and it was lovely meeting Alex, what a little star he is.

Thanks for all your support Shell
Nic x

It's worth a try. I managed to swing it cos of the pregnancy, so not sure that they will do it for everyone! I found the dietician at macc wasn't all that useful! Her advice for maintaining my weight during pregnancy was to add an extra milky drink per day and nothing else! I'd vbe a size 0 by now if I'd done that!

It was lovely back then knowing that someone else was going to be there at the same time, made the whole experience less lonely.

wooo oo well done chucky:553::553:I can vouch for how fab you look, and look forward to meeting up again as soon as i'm driving again:D:D

Thanks Sally, will look forward to seeing you soon xx

hi i only joined recently and have just read about your op and would like to say a big well done xx

Thank you hun, so nice of you xx

Hi Nic

Congratulations on your one year anniversary!! Hasn't time flown? I'm up to my one year on the 29th of this months! I agree with everything you say, you couldn't believe that a year ago we were so different would you?!

You look great and very happy! And your little boy has grown up so quickly - he's very cute!!

Congrat's again and here's to losing that last 3 stone!

Cxx

Hi Cat
Yes it has gone so fast but as you say totally life changing in every way.
Alfie has really grown hasn't it but he's a good un, so funny, keeps me busy too!

Not long for your anniversary and you have done fab too so well done you xxxx

Hi Nic

Feeling much more human and only 6 days post op. The recovery does seem to be going well. The new photos look great - those are some pins you've got there, girl!

It would be lovely to get together. Sally has been a great op buddy.

Hope the check up goes well, who will you see? If it is Mr Agwunobi - enjoy!

Lx

Hi hun
Not sure if they will transfer me to another surgeon or not really but will ask today, you are doing well hun and I'm sure Sally was a great op buddy to have, she's so lovely, I had a good one too which makes things easier for you xxx

As for the pins - lol its amazing what a tan can do to make them look a little better!!

:0clapper:Hi Nic, what an inspiration. You've done fantastic and should be so proud of your self. :happy096:Well done and good luck with the rest of your journey.:0clapper:

Thank you ;) xx

Must say a great big CONGRATS to you & happy surgiversary!!! You have come a long way and should be soo very proud of yourself, you will have that last 3 stone off before you know it.

Nic:D:D:D

Thanks Nic, I hope so its driving me mad now! xx

Hi Nic, huge congrats on your anniversary hun. 9 stones is an awesome weight loss and I hope I can do as well in a year. You will soon have the last little bit off Im sure.

Hi Sam, I'm sure you will do as well if not better than I have xx

Nic,

You've done amazing, I've loved reading ur journey cos ur honest about the struggles and temptations as well as the positives.

Yous is a path I'd be proud to follow in all ways cos U look fantastic and ur a lovely person too x x x

Hey Hun
Was lovely to see you last week (would of been better in different circumstances of course), but didn't he have a lovely send off.

We were at the Cricket Club later and it was great cos all the young kids were playing and that is what Andy & Dave, my brother etc used to do every Friday so I thought it was really fitting.

We will have to meet up again soon and have a good catch up.

xxxx

It's worth a try. I managed to swing it cos of the pregnancy, so not sure that they will do it for everyone! I found the dietician at macc wasn't all that useful! Her advice for maintaining my weight during pregnancy was to add an extra milky drink per day and nothing else! I'd vbe a size 0 by now if I'd done that!

It was lovely back then knowing that someone else was going to be there at the same time, made the whole experience less lonely.

Yes totally agree with you there Shell, I haven't had any help in that area but hopefully today .... saying that after what you have just said I'm not convinced really!!

Size 0 - my god I bet you never thought you would say that did you - not good though!! I can't even imagine ever being a Size 12!!

Really struggling getting rid of the rest of my weight to be honest but hopefully it will get moving xx

Another great thing about the WLS is the support you get and the new friends you make along the way who can totally relate to you!!!

So, just want to say thank you all and I'm only sorry I don't get the chance to get on as much as I would like xxx

Nic I love yaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And a huge well done, you are such an inspiration

Thanks hun, getting there but now I have a bigger incentive .......... keep the 29th December 2010 free hun!!!

Love ya too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well don't they say life begins at 40, well it will be my 40th next August and we have just booked our wedding for xmas 2010.

Still a bit of a shock for me but very happy and no doubt the time will fly!

xxxxx

Congratulations Nic...you must be over the moon :D
The big day will be here before you know it...what's the date in December? I got married on 21st Dec and loved the fact it was near Xmas.:)

just re read your diary :) Thanks for the insight and congrats on your weight loss so far ! Big congrats on your year surgiversary but even Bigger Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! What a couple of years you will be having :D

Congratulations Nic...you must be over the moon :D
The big day will be here before you know it...what's the date in December? I got married on 21st Dec and loved the fact it was near Xmas.:)

Hiya we are getting married on the 29th December so in between xmas and New Year xx

Congratulations on the engagement! Lovely news :)

Ooh Nic shall I save up for my hat?That's fabby news hun, speak later xx;):D

WOW, Congratulations Nic...you really deserve a fairytale ending to you surgery journey x x x

P.S. I have contacts in the wedding dress/tiara business, so any help, give me a shout x x x

WOW, Congratulations Nic...you really deserve a fairytale ending to you surgery journey x x x

P.S. I have contacts in the wedding dress/tiara business, so any help, give me a shout x x x

Oooh thanks hun, off to Dan Kerr this afternoon as I know which dress I want (well I think)! But yes please for any contacts xxx

Back