• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

Two comments at work this morning about my weight loss.

Also ditched the problematic toast in favour of some porridge thanks to my lovely girlfriend.

And not had a drink this week.

YET!!!!

Im glad its Friday and the weekend.

I've only had one fill and am pretty much completely off bread you could try crackerbreads or crisp reads instead x

I had my band fitted on Sunday, by Mr Super, all going well. Just wanted to say a thank you for your diary, made me laugh reading it this morning, fantastic weight loss and finding love at the same time. Congratulations.

New personal best in the park.

I have my next band fill a week today, so will also have the post Xmas weigh in.
I'm not feeling that positive about it. There was some chocolate and a lot of cheese over Xmas.
Plus the excersise stopped for pretty much a fortnight.
We shall see though.
I won't worry about it too much. Christmas a long gone now. And I have more incentive than ever to push on.

I wouldn't worry too much at most Christmas celebrations only lasted like 2 weeks! Plus your so dedicated so I'm guessing anything you put on over Xmas is gone now! X

New personal best in the park.

I have my next band fill a week today, so will also have the post Xmas weigh in.
I'm not feeling that positive about it. There was some chocolate and a lot of cheese over Xmas.
Plus the excersise stopped for pretty much a fortnight.
We shall see though.
I won't worry about it too much. Christmas a long gone now. And I have more incentive than ever to push on.

That's the right attitude..draw a line move on. You are doing so well. X

Christmas only comes once a year, you have to enjoy it and start the New Year with the best intentions. You have a fantastic weight loss in such a short time.

Got soaked in the park at 6.10 this morning.
But carried on.
Legs were like jelly at the end.

Got washed and changed at work after - another belt hole further along!

And tonight I get to see my lovely lady and take her to the cinema!
(2 for 1 on Orange Wednesday!)

Anyone know any shops that do 2 for 1 on rings?

This thread has gone very quiet - hope you and chummy ok?

That's such great newsx

Woo Hoo!!!!!
And we have a holiday booked.
And I've never been happier.
And I feel like my best friend, my soul mate and the best lover ever.
And I lost 9 pounds over Xmas!
Didn't need a fill last week.
After 30 odd years - life is effing great!!!

And it's my birthday in 2 weeks!!!!

Back