• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

long time no see!
hope you and chummy are happy
hope you have a great birthday
what do you want for your birthday?(keep it clean !)

Happy birthday mate. Sorry to read you are 'struggling' a bit with your band. Hopefully it'll pass ... And things will settle down so you enjoy your day xxx

Happy birthday Franky!! Have a lovely day! X

Kirsty

Happy happy birthday to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

large_a338eb12-c00f-42f2-acfa-38eac27f00aa.jpeg

Happy birthday...enjoy your year! It's gonna b a brilliant onexx

Just had my band filled and my weight taken.
Lost nothing in the last 4 weeks.
Zero.
Zilch.
Nada.
I knew that was the case to be honest.
Birthday meals out, cake, half the excersise I was getting, so I knew it was coming.
I'm glad I stayed the same rather than putting on though.
Had another 1ml put in the band and am going to hit it hard from now on.
Just thought I'd update you all. X

A stall happens to us all... you have done a fantastic job to date, you know why its happened draw a big line and move onwards.. perhaps more daily updates from life in the park.. then we know when you are exercising and can be on your case when you are not.

I know how you feel I'm having the same problem but I have no doubt you'll be back on it now and marching round that park like a superstar x x

You haven't effed up. You've learnt the art of maintaining. Now lace up your trainers, put down the glass of wine, and get back to basics.

I guess after weeks of losing when you stall you could start thinking wtf but you were honest re celebrating your birthday where you could have said "I don't know where I went wrong ive done all the right things"
I guess everyone has ups and downs while doing wl so like everyone is saying pick yourself up and re set the clock
good luck I know you can do it

Back