• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

I wish I'd got pictures from the start.
I'm happy with how the weightloss is going,
I want another 5 stone off before holiday in August.

As for the engagement ring, any of you divorcees got any spares!?

I'm struggling!!!

Love your positivity, and so pleased for you both!

You're obviously doing everything right, so keep doing what you're doing, and live, love, laugh xx

No point getting rings yet - you'd have to keep getting them re-sized!

where to start.. boom indeed.. fantastic weight loss. Moving in together, brought a tear to my eye, engagement ring fanbloomingtastic... its a happily ever after.

xxx

WOOOW!

So firstly, many congrats on the engagment AND moving in together, what a happy new year for you both!

And secondly, Franky you look AMAZING, what a difference.

I'm so happy for both of you <3

On Saturday I had egg on toast and struggled with the bread.
On Sunday I had egg on toast and didnt.
For lunch on Monday I had a bagel and it got stuck and I was sick.
For tea on Monday I had a cheese and salami sandwich - it got stuck and I was sick.
Today I went to the park, did 2.8 miles.
Then I had some porridge that my girlfriend bought for me.
I havent been sick.
I have a tub of coronation chicken in the fridge for lunch.
I wont be having bread.
I dont like being sick.
Thats all I got for you all.

It cant be rock n roll or interesting all the time.

Breads been off the menu for months for me! Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I would just kill to be able to pick up a butty but id rather be slimmer n healthier I guess x x happy eggness x x

Sadly I can eat everything.... bit of a worry for me as I got into this mess in the first place because I did eat everything .... deliberately keeping away from the pies.

sorry to hear your bringing up your food,not nice I guess! I wondered if you have tried those warburtons thins ?they are thin slices of bread with no crusts so you can eat the whole thing and its very light no heavy like fresh bread or a white slice
only a bit of advise hope you can make use of it
take care

Back