• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary - From the beginning

I appreciate I'm not being hilarious or inspiring or any of that jazz - maybe tomorrow.
But 2 miles done again this morning - IN THE RAIN!
Had some porridge for breakfast and am drinking some delicious summer fruit squash.
It doesn't seem like 4 weeks ago today I was on my way to Birmingham to have bariatric surgery.
I've done sod all socially since - through my own choosing I admit, but I am pretty bored now! Not of what I'm eating, but of not doing an awful lot at weekends.
Solid food from Sunday/Monday - and plans for next weekend and the one after. And already have things booked in on the run in to Xmas.
Good times are calling!

Everyone ok?

All sounds good! I can't wait to find out how much you've lost so far, are your clothes getting baggy on you?

Time certainly flies doesn't it, my first fill is on Monday!

My cold is still miserable :(

Jeans are baggy round the arse and legs.
Tops are looser.
With 10 days still to go, I'm going to predict 3 stone.

Sweepstake?

I'll go 4 st 6lb :D

when I was going to both weight watchers and slimming world the men seem to lose more weight than the women(?!) so with that in mind I think you could lose.....
4 stone 9 lbs!

What a glorious sunny morning.
Clear blue skies and I'm allowed proper food.
I wish there was a "storm" like this every week!!!!

Franky can I guess a serious guess of 3 stone 13.5... can I also swap Halfords voucher for kwik fit?

Back