• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts here..

I'm OK lovely.

I'm eating a whole load of crap this week though, because I'd prepared for liquids and mush so had nothing but soup in the house. I'm not eating that when I don't have to!

Cannot wait for Monday.

Oh I only did yesterday on liquids..today I have had soup for lunch but otherwise I has sloppy foods...I can feel a big difference can you Kirstie...good luck Monday BB xxxx

I've not been too hungry but have succumb to having a Dairylea strip cheese as I'm feeling it now! I've got a quorn lasagne in the fridge for tomorrow sooooo looking forward to that!

They told me because it's our first fill to go right back 2 days liquid 2 purée 2 soft then back to normal I have 4ml in now x

Hi BB..hope your Ok/...just weighed in and I have lost 3 pounds since my fill the other day !!!!!

Third fill all done with no probs. Weight loss has stalled but that's ok, I'm hoping to see a difference going forward.

She only put in 0.5ml, so that takes me to 6.3. I don't think I'm too far off the right restriction though, so fingers crossed it hits the spot.

Liquids for one day and mush for one day - I bought too much soup!!

Everything is OK after my fill and I'm back to 'normal' food, although definitely less of it now.

Bread has become a real problem, think it may have to remain off the menu.

The good news is, my clothes are finally starting to feel a little looser.

Onwards and downwards after the fill, fingers crossed.

Band is still very tight after my fill, and hunger is massively reduced, which is great!

However, I'm struggling to eat most things, which isn't so great.

Fancied a treat tonight, so had a pizza. Well, two tiny slices of one to be precise. I can't manage any more and the rest is cold! Oh well.

There is no way I could manage breakfast so I'm continuing with Complan shakes (which I love!).

The dietician called earlier in the week and said if I continue to struggle I may need a defill, but we shall see.

I think if it just settles a tiny bit, I'll be fine.

Like Chappers, alcohol is my issue, I think the weight would be falling off me if I didn't love wine so much!

I'm learning to live with the band, and getting used to loads of chewing and waiting (although some of the time its 20/20/5 minutes lol). Dinner out at this stage would be a nightmare!

I'll Jon you and chappers on the wine front lol! I'm trying really hard to have a wine free weekend! Gutted about the food but a positive your staying so full! Maybe you just need a bit longer for your band to settle! I guess so long as your not being sick and your getting some nutrients hopefully you'll be ok!
Fingers crossed for you x x

Thanks hun, yes I don't think I'm wasting away. I kind of like it that I feel the band working though, this is what I paid for!

No reflux or sickness, just a lot of PBing/sliming lately.

Fingers crossed it settles, and congrats on doing so well WLD xx

Under 200lbs this morning - 1st 8 pounds gone.

Quite pleased with that. Hopefully I'll start recording some decent losses now.

Went out for dinner with friends tonight, at a Raymond Blanc restaurant. Lovely ... except I had to go and be sick twice :(

Paid a lot of money to eat a quarter of a burger, nothing else.

Gave half of it to someone else and barely ate the rest. Someone else ate all the chips.

Priciest quarter burger I've ever eaten, LOL.

Meh.

Back