• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My journey starts here..

I cannot stick of the 20 20 20 rule. I eat far too fast so eat too large portions :-( Hope you band eases soon x

Im struggling with this too. Keep getting pains from eating too quick. Spasms apparently. Busy mum syndrome. I need to chill

16/8/14 210lb, op date 30/8/14 202lb, 4/9/14 195lb, 13/9/14 191lb, 19/9/14 189lb

I've found since being pregnant my restriction can really catch me by suprise! Few bites in I'm fine then boom sometimes very strange! Other times I can just eat n eat n eat!

Yes yes yes... 20/20/20 is the hardest part when the family are all scoffing.... And also when you suddenly take a bite after not eating for a long time and you figure... Hummmm I'm actually really hungry... That always catches me out and I end up PBing usually, I'm terrible with eating too fast .... :-(

Me too, eating too fast is my downfall, it's SOOOOO hard not to when you're hungry!

It's also find it strange how restriction varies.

How's the pregnancy going WLD?

It is difficult learning this whole eating thing isn't it! Being pregnant is giving me a taste of what proper restriction feels like! It's hard to balance!
Pregnancy is going very well thanks Hun just 10 weeks left now! It's absolutely flown by I have to say! X

Wow not long to go! Glad everything's fine hun.

Just realised it was my 1st surgiversery on Wednesday! Not quite as thin as I thought I'd be after a year, but I suppose two stone off isn't bad.

Got engaged the other day, so when the wedding date (sometime in 2016) gets a bit closer, that'll be a reason to really focus!!

Awwww massive congratulations to u Hun! 2 stone certainly isn't to be sniffed at it's still a mega achievement and your now still 2 stone further down the Line than u were before! X x

Just randomly got engaged the other.... WOW bander! Yaye! That's awesome news!!!!! Congrats my sweetheart xxxxx <3 <3

Nothing to report. Band a bit tight, might have a slight defill at some point.

Weight loss stalled, but impending wedding will spur me on.

No problems with band, don't regret it. Lost 2.5 stone which is OK. Just need to keep it off.

Doubt I'll post much more on here, adios.

Back