• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Thank you Sarah xxx

Had a great weekend..how you doing Hun xxxx:)

I'm fine sweetie, glad you had a nice time and welcome back.

Don't stress too much about weight loss, remember we're in this for the long haul. I'm not expecting restriction until at least my 4th fill, which I guess will be about next Feb! I'm sure you ARE losing weight anyway.

All in good time xx

Another day, still feel unable to weigh myself, did anyone get this phobic about getting on the scales..I just don't want to be disappointed :/

anyway another good day food wise

Breakfast
Oats so simple

Lunch
Tuna with Salad

Dinner
Slow cooked stew
with extra Swede and carrot mashed
plus a light chocolate mousse
so not too bad at all :)

You're doing really well Val (apart from your awful meat-moment obviously, bless you).

BTW I love your new avatar xx

You're doing really well Val (apart from your awful meat-moment obviously, bless you).

BTW I love your new avatar xx

Thank you Hun xxx

24 hours later the pain has just stopped suddenly like a light switch being turned off..Thank God for that..it was awful..so glad its over..never again!!!!

Hi Everyone
another weigh day and sadly I have stayed the same???

Oh well keep on going..chin held high
:)

Hi Everyone
another weigh day and sadly I have stayed the same???

Oh well keep on going..chin held high
:)

Hang in there - I've responded with some more thoughts on your other thread, things to think about and which can suggest why you have STS. Even down to the fact that you're cals are incredibly low - sometimes we have to eat enough to be able to lose. Stalls and gains are normal of any weight loss even after surgery.

hang in there :)

Hang in there - I've responded with some more thoughts on your other thread, things to think about and which can suggest why you have STS. Even down to the fact that you're cals are incredibly low - sometimes we have to eat enough to be able to lose. Stalls and gains are normal of any weight loss even after surgery.

Good advice (as always from TK) -I had a stall and by upping my carb intake the weight started to come off again. Having said that, have slowed right down in last few weeks but have been having some very low intake days, with the odd "carby" day thrown in, so will cut the carbs again and see what happens.

Thank you Carrieb xxxx

Thank you TK...you are the best!!!!

How are you doing now? Feeling a bit better now you're eating more?

Yes but it does worry you, when you have such a weird relationship with food, it takes a while to not see it as the enemy:rolleyes:

Im trying hard to eat far more protein
so cals have upped naturally

Its not all plain sailing is it my friend xxxxx

You are doin brill val! You'll probs find when u up your cals you'll start losin again x x

Do hope so and hope it doesn't backfire and I have a bloody gain, that would P*** me off.. lol

Well I have just been to the GP
I had to go to have my blood pressure meds checked
My blood pressure reading was great never been so low 132/82 that's really good for me

Anyway here is the shock news.. Now don't get too excited
I know its wrong..its just not possible..
well he said to me lets see how you are doing them, bare in mind the last time he weighed me I was 24.7 so disgruntled (I didn't want to be weighed as I go to have fill tomorrow)
I jumped on scales, in Trousers, woolly pulley, and UGG boots..
He asked me what I was when I weighed last week, Thursday to be exact and I was 21.8
He then said 132 kilos, may as well been speaking French, I don't do kilos!!!
He then said that's 20.11pounds..
I laughed and told him to calibrate his scales as it isn't correct

But now secretly Im hoping that finally the scales are moving and I would love to believe his scales to accurate

Ah well I shall know tomorrow..wish me luck :)

What a fantastic surprise. Well donexxx

Back