• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, im Jo & was banded 5th Sept 2013

Thanks :) Son is still smiling & cant believe he did so many things in one weekend that have terrified him for so long. Im not sure what party animal we may have unleashed on the world lol

Will try to post some pics of Ari tomorrow, he is all gangly, big paws & legs too big for his body but even Im finding him irresistible, especially now he's stopped pooping all over the house!

Had an enlightening chat with my dietician this morning which somehow became "well if youre losing weight so well you probably wont need your next fill" :eek: that is not what i expected...So, got very gently reminded to up my cal intake and just concentrate on eating slowly & chewing mindfully until I dont feel hungry anymore.

I did explain why im watching cals and that I have some restriction but not much yet but it fell on deaf ears. I have loosened my watch on cal intake considerably over the last week but I really had to put myself in the right frame of mind for this procedure. I want it to work so badly but years of either being on a diet or off and eating way too much are hard to re-jig just like that.

Im not sure if im making any sense, but basically finding it hard to do the right thing at the moment. I know if i stop watching cals I can and will eat too much and will put all the weight ive lost back on :sigh:

Ive got to give the band & restriction time to work, i know. Just realising how stubborn and stuck in my ways i have become

6058b55e-0929-427b-bc0c-e9e7d3e52217_zps5101ff8b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You guys are being so good, I'm a terrible dieter!! I don't think a bit of humous and some Ryvita thins is anything to beat yourself up over, it was hardly a selection off the Dominos menu :D I refuse to count calories, this is why I had the band, I just want to eat less for good.

This is exactly how feel. I sincerely hope that I will be able to eat the foods I love but with that old stranger, moderation. Time will tell I guess.

Oh wow Jo, he is absolutely beautiful, what a gorgeous dog.

I bet he's got neverending energy as well, you'll never need to join a gym lol.

This is exactly how feel. I sincerely hope that I will be able to eat the foods I love but with that old stranger, moderation. Time will tell I guess.

Yes - I want to be able to have little bits of yummy stuff rather than tons of it.

I want one .....NOW !

Oh wow Jo, he is absolutely beautiful, what a gorgeous dog.

I bet he's got neverending energy as well, you'll never need to join a gym lol.

Thanks :) He is so fluffy and so big already but my son is thrilled, its his dog really, im just here in a managerial role lol & yes 2 or 3 mile walks once we have his vaxs done. Cant wait! [Iapologise now for the inevitable "my feet hurt" posts in a couple of months :D]

Los in it, lol xx

HHa lol! I'm sure your feet will be fine good luck with uppin the cals! Set yourself a cals goal everyday and then you can still count them!

Lol & Thanks Sarah, that's made my day! xx finally figured out how to put one up that wasn't sideways! ( that sounds all kinds of wrong lol ) Hope all is going well for you too lovely xx

Thanks also WLD xx how nice for once to be told I should be eating more! Am gonna up the allowance & see what happens :)

Posting from bed as pup watching has worn me out...best days exercise I've had in years chasing after him & he's not even allowed out of the garden yet! OMG lol

Looking forward to fill #2, just ate sausages, mash & baked beans for dinner. Only had 4 Ryvita, roast beef & salad for brunch so under 1300 cals but can't wait to eat less & feel full again.

Thanks Banderbird :) xx its lovely to be the right way-up at last!

Sorry to see you also have the lurgy btw & hope you feel better soon xx

Back