• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Looking good. How do u feel?x

I have to say finally Im starting to feel really well...I am having fill on the 8th fingers crossed as they think my port has flipped on its side..will wait and see :/
Im ready for another fill though staring to get hungry after about 2 hours :/

Wowee look at you lady! Looking amazing!!!!!! How's everything gone over new year!??? X x x

Hiya Kirstie
New Year was fine diet wise..Family problems caused a lot of sadness and I wanted to eat..but I didn't ..
Im looking forward to next fill..when is yours??

Welll u r doing so well. U seem to b coping brilliantly nowxxx

Still haven't found out when my fill is yet :/ tried ringing the hospital a couple of times but no one got back to me so got through to kath direct. The only one seemingly who's any good, she's going to sort it for us tomorrow when she's back in the country can't believe it. I'm getting hungry. Have started using my fitness pal again to try and keep track of my calories. Back on the cottage cheese for me! X

You're looking fabulous Val, and 51 pounds is a fantastic weightloss. You should be super-proud of yourself.

Sorry to hear of your family troubles, hope everything is OK now hun xx

Wow wee hun you look amazing and so much younger too compared to earlier photos :D

you look great, fingers crossed for the fill too :) why do the think the port has flipped?

You're looking fabulous Val! Go you! X

Kirsty

I am so happy reading all of these WL journeys. I have been to consultant this morning and I am on the waiting list!! whoop.

I was expecting a gastric sleeve but he has advised a bypass, bit nervious about that but i will leave in the hands of the gods for now.

Love reading all your posts. x :)

you look great, fingers crossed for the fill too :) why do the think the port has flipped?

Hi TK
Happy New Year
Well last time the nurse had about 7-8 attempts at the fill and said she felt it was on its side..she said that she has informed surgeon and if its difficult this time he will do a review and xray to see why its turned?? I hope not I really don't want to be reopened :/

Wow wee hun you look amazing and so much younger too compared to earlier photos :D

Wow thank you Frances you made my day...I feel younger too :)

You look wonderful x well done you x would so love to show you all a before and after pic but would have to chop my head off as not really told anyone xx

Hi TK
Happy New Year
Well last time the nurse had about 7-8 attempts at the fill and said she felt it was on its side..she said that she has informed surgeon and if its difficult this time he will do a review and xray to see why its turned?? I hope not I really don't want to be reopened :/

Oh no, fingers crossed if will all be ok or that if it had tilted that it's moved back again. Let me know how you get on.

Happy new year to you too Hun:)

Back