• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey....

Wow you've lost over 2 and a half stone already, that's amazing Val!

EDIT: Just seen the bit about feeling light-headed etc, that's not good - you need food hun.

Give your a provider a call tomorrow and see if there's anything they can recommend you eat. You need some carbs.

Yes another 3pounds and its 3 stone amazing really isn't it...Im just wishing the days by now though really want some crunchy food :)

Minn, u must follow your hosts needs. Listen to what it is telling u. If u are feeling ill because of not esting enough then this is not how it should be. Guidelines are just that...a guide, not set in stone!xx

Yes I do tend to agree with you on that one xx Thank you :)

I hope you feel better soon val! It's not long now and you'll be munching everything crunchy! I start solids tomorrow x

Well one good thing The weight loss is great I have lost another 2 pounds!!!!!!! Oh My :)

Thank you so much for your advise.. what is Tab of berocca :confused:

Congrats on losing another 2lbs! :)

Tab is tablet & Berocca are a brand name vitamin & mineral supplement. You can get them in a few different flavours in chemists, most of them do their own cheaper version too. Theyre good for energy i find. They are slightly fizzy tho so i stir them with a swizzle stick to get rid of the fizz.

Another day, another week..Looking forward to normal crunchier food, then I can relax into normality..well as normal as living with a band can be
I am out for my first meal tomorrow evening, that should be interesting :)
Hope you are all off to a good start to the new week
xx

Enjoy your meal out. U rfoung excellentxxx

Enjoy the meal out! What do you think you'll go for?

I had a pub meal the other day and found the menu online so I knew what to pick beforehand.

Enjoy the meal out! What do you think you'll go for?

I had a pub meal the other day and found the menu online so I knew what to pick beforehand.

I think Soup or salad to start
The I intend to have Sea Bass or Salmon and see how I get along I will ask for extra veg and no potatoes to watch the Carbs :)

Yesterday I had pesto pasta and it really was delicious, However I found that because I had eaten Carbs I was hungry all night I find if I eat proteins I stay fuller longer also I felt like I was cheating for some reason,
see this was one of my problems I was either on a diet or not..and if I eat nice food I cannot shake the guilt.
Anyone else feel like that??

Don't feel guilty about eating nice food! You're not on a diet, it's a permanent lifestyle change and eating smaller portions of nice food is part of that.

Don't feel guilty about eating nice food! You're not on a diet, it's a permanent lifestyle change and eating smaller portions of nice food is part of that.

You are so right..
Im glad I have you a week in front of me you are always my guide :)

Lovely meal out last night
I had Fresh vegetables and chicken breast in a white sauce that was to die for..
I only had a few small bits of the chicken and gave rest to my husband but it was delicious

Then we had a desert I had a fresh fruit Brady snap basket..it was so nice to eat a little and feel like I had normal food, this is how its going to be...small amounts of nice things too :)

That sounds like a lovellymeal out minnxxx

Last edited:
I do know exactly what you mean about the guilt. I find myself thinking about food in black and white - good or bad. I can't eat lasagne or cottage pie, they're sliders and so are bad. It's mad, I'm not going to avoid pasta for the rest of my life, but it's hard to shake the diet mentality of allowed foods and banned foods.

It's early days for both of us, we'll get there!

What's a slider?

Back