• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

Official weigh in today (25 weeks post surgery). Loss of 8st 3lbs (54.1 kg) since start and 4st 1lb (27.5 kg) since surgery. A very happy chap another 1/2 stone and i will be the same weight I was when I started work in London in 1982. So my personal next target is that 1/2 stone, should be doable in 4-6 weeks. If I set my myself realistic targets it keeps me focused.

Official weigh in today (25 weeks post surgery). Loss of 8st 3lbs (54.1 kg) since start and 4st 1lb (27.5 kg) since surgery. A very happy chap another 1/2 stone and i will be the same weight I was when I started work in London in 1982. So my personal next target is that 1/2 stone, should be doable in 4-6 weeks. If I set my myself realistic targets it keeps me focused.
Very well done Ian, so pleased for you xxx

Excellent Ian, here's to your next target, you'll soon be there x

Fantastic loss Ian xx

Just sat and read ur diary ian give urself a massive pat on bk ur doing so well im at that waiting stage my last app was feb 2018 and i got told i was being transfered for surgery after serval phone calls im eventually on the list for stoke on trent but the waiting list is 10 mnths so i just need to be patient and by early next year hopefully ill be on that losers bench with u bet u feel loads better shifting all that weight i too have a lot of weight too lose i started this journey at 146 kg nearly 2 years ago

Wow Ian your awesome mate xx

WARNING - This message contains gross images. :hide:, LOL
So , I thought I would share the pics of my journey so far.
Left to right : Jan 2017 (168 kg), March 2017 – 157 kg (post milk diet), March 2018 – 136 kg (8 weeks post surgery), Jul 2018 – 122 kg (25 weeks post Surgery)

upload_2018-7-18_9-53-35.pngupload_2018-7-18_9-53-44.pngupload_2018-7-18_9-53-53.pngupload_2018-7-18_9-54-4.png

Wow Ian you are looking fab mate what a transformation xx

Thank you for that @Ian2Big , it gives me something to aspire to! :) Actually seeing another males transformation is something that I can obviously relate to a lot more. It is easier than just seeing a set of numbers going down.

That'll be me soon! ;)

It will Kev x

Wowie Ian! That is an amazing transformation. You look fab and have done such a great job in the short amount of time.

That’s fab well done xx

Back