• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Hi willow!!! Busy busy getting all organised to finish up! Next Wednesdays the day so that's exciting exactly a week or old job left!!!

Foodwise it's been a bit blah but Totm is upon me so that's my usual get out of jail card lol!

Hopefully starting back Aquafit in couple weeks, should be able to get to some extra classes now I drive!! :)

Hope all is well with you willow xxx

Totm again!! I've never known time fly by so quick!! I can set my watch by you!! Enjoy the last few working days of your job! X

Well another uneventful day!

Only 4 working days left till I finish up for the new job!

Think I'm having a leaving night next week but not sure when!

Got some shopping and gardening planned for the weekend (so it will prob rain lmao)

Still got a bit pain running from knee right up my thigh close to my hip not sure what it is but very irritating all the same!!!

Got the fake tan on to feel like summer!

All booked for the caravan at same place that Kirsty goes to in a few weeks so looking forward to that, the pup has never seen the ocean so I'm sure he will go mental and of course some lovely shopping at Gretna outlet!!!

Anyways feel like haven't been on much and posting so apologies to all, I have been reading just been bit preoccupied this week!!!

Hope everyone is good and looking forward to their weekend (apart from poor Karina who's working!! )

Xx

Oh Sharon sounds like you have some right plans!!! Your caravan trip sounds lovely, I know Kirsty's photos look amazing of up there! Fingers crossed for the weather x

It's a great caravan park where Kirsty is, you will love it, also a nice wee town.

Gretna I can never find anything there for me, but hubby always seems to find things for himself.

Sorry to hear your knees no better, have you tried a Neo G open knee support from Boots, might be worth a try.

Have a lovely weekend xx

It's a great caravan park where Kirsty is, you will love it, also a nice wee town. Gretna I can never find anything there for me, but hubby always seems to find things for himself. Sorry to hear your knees no better, have you tried a Neo G open knee support from Boots, might be worth a try. Have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks willow! Yeah I'm looking forward to it!!!

Going to browse Gretna but not for anything in particular!!

I have a knee support but the doc said to leave it and just concentrate on the strengthening exercises..have a follow up on Friday!!

Spent the day gardening so feel that later lol!!! X

Have a good weekend willow! Xxx

Aren't these Doctors strange.
Hubby went yesterday to physio for his knee, doing no good I may add, but told to carry on using his support as well as the stretching excise, plus hot and cold treatment would help.

Yes you will ache tonight, think of all the pounds you will have lost.

take care

Ugh got the new uniform in an 18..it fits but I look like a sausage..going back tomorrow and getting a 20! It is fitted and I should known better with my hips!!! Ah well hopefully I won't be in the 20 for long!! Apologies for not posting its been manic over the last week!!! Xx
I'm just coming out of a 20 to 18 and although they fit well I like my comfort so 20 when I need to relax some so a 20 for work sounds ideal to me :)

Back