• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Ahhhh take no notice of what that label says .... i'm in 12's 14's right up to some 20's depending on shop and cut.... funny how that number can make us feel Eh..... but comfort is best....in fact i'm going for bigger these days makes me feel slimmer :) x x x x hugs

Thanks Cupid! It was a bit annoying as felt like going backwards but it is tailored and will be in it all day! Think 20 will work even going down to an 18 or 16! Hopefully lol xx
I would definitely go with the feel rather than the size Hun besides even 2 different dresses in a same shop at the same size can fit differently and at work comfort is as important as the look when it comes down to it :) xx

Hi Sharon

One more day to go, and that's it.

Don't worry about the size, I am the same tops are
going from 16 to 20 and trousers 18 20.
never had to bother trying things on, but have to do it all the time now.

Have a good day xx

Have a good last day at work Sharon. Hope you get a 2 hour lunch break! The place I used to work gave us that, nice little treat, mind you, I didn't do any work on my last day........what can they do? Nowt! Haha :D xxx

Have a good last day at work Sharon. Hope you get a 2 hour lunch break! The place I used to work gave us that, nice little treat, mind you, I didn't do any work on my last day........what can they do? Nowt! Haha :D xxx

Lol thanks love!!!! I'm hoping they let me go early but who knows...fingers crossed!! Plan to do very little if I can!!!

Xx

Sharon you told me you do as little as possible at work every day not just when you're leaving!!!

Have you got a car yet x

Good luck with the new job Sharon. :)

Best of luck with the new job sweet.

Hey Sharon bid course you would get lovely leaving gifts. They will miss you and will realise what a diamond they had in you once you have gone

Car wise.....use dads as long as you can lol. Once you get a car you will not have the spare cash for those holidays. Total drain on the finance. Wish I still had a dad and his car ;-(

Back