• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Hi Sharon! I had no signal all weekend! Just back from a great weekend! Walking and hot tub action..I'm very relaxed now! Back to work tomorrow for 7 days then Florida!! Yey!!!
Well done on the weight loss Sharon!!!

Hi Sharon! I had no signal all weekend! Just back from a great weekend! Walking and hot tub action..I'm very relaxed now! Back to work tomorrow for 7 days then Florida!! Yey!!! Well done on the weight loss Sharon!!!

Hi Karina, glad you had a nice weekend!!!

Omg, only 7 days!! How exciting!!! Remember and post some pics to make us jealous!

Thank you, I was so happy last week, hopefully I can get another loss this week!! Xx

Hello lovely lady,

Sorry for being so quiet, I just don't have as much time to keep up with everyone's diaries anymore.

How's you? Xx

Hello lovely lady,

Sorry for being so quiet, I just don't have as much time to keep up with everyone's diaries anymore.

How's you? Xx

Hey love!

Im doing great thanks!! Still working away on the weightloss but doing good, stalled for few weeks then lost 3lbs last week so hopefully thats me back on track!

started aquafit which is a good laugh!

Just enjoying being slimmer and fitter, still a long way to go!

Sounds like your doing fantastic as well love xx

Shaz, you hit the nail on the head earlier- last bigger xmas and new year. What a lovely way of looking at it, I'd never been slim for new year or xmas... I'd always have july and June as slim months then I'd be fat again for xmas! So silly.

Good luck with Aqua fit ... Here's to a good week for you xxx hugs xxx

Shaz, you hit the nail on the head earlier- last bigger xmas and new year. What a lovely way of looking at it, I'd never been slim for new year or xmas... I'd always have july and June as slim months then I'd be fat again for xmas! So silly. Good luck with Aqua fit ... Here's to a good week for you xxx hugs xxx

Aw thanks love!!!

I been getting excited about even went and bought new tree etc!!

Not even bothered about the food just having time off and buying skinnyer! Closer anyway!!

Bought some leggings although stretchy size 20 they are too big so get 18! Still 22 in jeans for moment but waist is getting smaller and jeans looser!

Oh my bra size went down as well to a 40dd was prev 46 so another milestone

Looking forward to Aquafit tonight!!

Have a lovely day love xxx

I must have a huge rib cage as even at just under 10st I'm still a 38C!
Well done on the new clothes sizes!!

Hey love!

Im doing great thanks!! Still working away on the weightloss but doing good, stalled for few weeks then lost 3lbs last week so hopefully thats me back on track!

started aquafit which is a good laugh!

Just enjoying being slimmer and fitter, still a long way to go!

Sounds like your doing fantastic as well love xx

Ah that is fabulous news, I am really chuffed for you.

Yea I've been doing well until this week where I am struggling to get alot down.

I love aqua fit xx

Back