• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Well done on motivating yourself sharon, i must say with the colder nights i just want to get my romper on and snuggle up! I hate the cold! I need to do some exercise, all ive done so far is walking! Bad me!!

Well done on motivating yourself sharon, i must say with the colder nights i just want to get my romper on and snuggle up! I hate the cold! I need to do some exercise, all ive done so far is walking! Bad me!!

Hey Karina!

I know it's -1 here right now and feels colder!!

It's hard to get motivated but enjoying the Aquafit so look forward to going!

I'm prob still not doing as much as I should but il get there!!!

You start exercise in Florida at the beach!! :) xx

-1 omg your be burning cals just keeping warm :) we've still not lit the fire yet this year lol your doing fab hun.... the knees will go thru periods of feeling better then back again, but right now mine are pretty good.... not as much pain but i think the cross trainer is strengthening the muscles too x x x

-1 omg your be burning cals just keeping warm :) we've still not lit the fire yet this year lol your doing fab hun.... the knees will go thru periods of feeling better then back again, but right now mine are pretty good.... not as much pain but i think the cross trainer is strengthening the muscles too x x x

Thanks Crystal! I just looked out the window and all the cars are frosty and its looking misty/foggy kinda night, warm jackets in the morning!!

The knee will hopefully get better place just feels weird sometimes, I think your right if it strengthens it will help it!

Another plus to my surgery I barely take any pain medication now..only for cramp/headache or I'm I been on the go all day and a bit achey! Previously it was 3 times a day!

Looking forward to the weekend as been doing a few hours overtime after work and I'm shattered now!

Aquafit again tomorrow!!

Made a chilli yesterday, with peppers onions and tomatoes and 1/4 lb lean mince and it's going last me 3 days! Had some with potato yesterday and today I had it on own! Some leftovers for tomorrow after Aquafit!

Hope your all doing great!? X

Xx

Just been out with the doggy and was too warm for hats and gloves lol ooohhhh wrap up warm sweetness :) Great news on the meds..... thats a real plus and the knees will get there ...... wish i had the umph to do some lovely cooking .... hmmm a better equipped kitchen would help..... i rely on microwave and halogen oven ..... need a new slow cooker and a hot plate would do lovely :) itching to do some nie warm homely winter stews :) x x x enjoy aqua fit

I used to love mine too but hubby wasn't so keen, he said everything cooked in it made him ill !! now i'm not a terrible cook honest LOL but i believe cooking things like chicken slowly would upset his tum........anyway long story short i sold it at a boot fair a few years back................... but course now i want it back again LOL i think the compromise is to pre cook the meats before they go in :) they have a dinky one in Morrisons 1.5l £15 its on my christmas list :) have a great day hunx x x

LOL Kar i love your lovely bright bubbly attitude :) When i was younger (living in bedsit land) i could cook a Sunday lunch with a strawberry and cream sponge for desert all in the microwave LOL

Aquafit done for today..think my legs and head were working in opposite tonight.! Tired I think is the cause lol!! Only 5171 steps today as it was wild so got a lift to swimming! Away to eat some leftover chilli again!! :) xx

Check you out Mrs. Can't wait to see your results! .... Whoooo. You put me to shame with your Exercising ,... Xxx well done today lovely lady xxx

Back