• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Sharon. It is my plan to be there. But Lindsay is going down to that fish shop and making tea. I don't finish till six...so thinking indigestion calling...may hap give it a miss. So if I see you there great, if not maybe catch you Thursday

You will be filled again before me. I am seeing the nurse on the 24 th Nite nite babe xx

Really??? I just phoned at 8am they asked what surgeon and said il book u in, was gonna give me Tuesday but I was working!

No weightloss again!!! Ugh!!! I know my TOTM is due but feel like last month I been up down and haven't got all that far!!

I'm not losing confidence I know body changes, thought maybe but quicker but still happy I have my band!!

Decided I'm not weighing myself for a few weeks as feel like slave to the scale!!!

Anyway only today and tomorrow for work then lie in!!! :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend!! X

I know it's disappointing Sharon. My weight loss us averaging out at 1lb a week over the past 5 weeks. We will get there though. Maybe a bit slower than we hoped for.

When I requested a fill...they were fully booked for 7 weeks for Mr Galloways surgery. I don't even see him but seemingly he has to be about

You defo have a better aftercare service xx

When I requested a fill...they were fully booked for 7 weeks for Mr Galloways surgery. I don't even see him but seemingly he has to be about You defo have a better aftercare service xx

Yeah has been slow but I know I will get there as will you!!!

Oh he seems to be so busy love, shame you haven't ever caught up with him post op! Amazing how different the surgeons are!!

Looking forward to end day, got a date with a bath and bed lol!! X

Back