• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Sharon not been to anything since Monday. Going to walk and swim tomorrow and plan to come to yours for aquavit on Tuesday

Great you got that weight off xx

Hi everyone!

Productive Sunday for a change!

Bought 3 of my Christmas gifts and a new gorgeous chrome standing lamp for my living room!

Also took advantage of Boots and got loads toiletries and No7 face creams that were on offer, plus £12 boots points for it!

Got the pup a new harness and food!

Had a mini tortilla with chicken and peppers for dinner from M&S..had to chew very slowly but delicious!!! No cheese!! :)

Oh managed 4507 steps while out shopping!

Oh sold my size 26 jacket and some other bits bobs for £60 on eBay so made up for a small part of the shopping!!

Also purchased a new speedo swimsuit on eBay for £10.40...brand new, same style at local pool is £27!!

Anyways away to crash out after a wee shower!!

Hope everyone's having good Sunday!

I have a stressful Monday ahead, so start of long week xxx

Wowsers hunni and busy day woohooo :) it feels good to get lots done too........ i love that feeling ..... i got one of those swimsuits with legs in ...love it as it hides those nasty saggy legs. Get some rest and ready for your busy day ahead x x x x

Sharon look at you go!

You must feel fabulous? It's lovely seeing it slowly come off xxx

Thanks love! Still got a ways to go but happy it's disappearing!! Booked in to get my hair cut in couple weeks! How are u today, ready for your exam xx

Sharon every week your a smidge smaller and that's what it's all about,

Nope ... Not ready at all . I've got a huge text book to read thru and today I've just slept and had a Sunbed and cooked steak and chips. No studying, I can't get my head around it. I'm really struggling emotionally at the mo, I should blog about it really. But don't want to feel like I'm on a downer when I should be really happy .... Oh I don't know, maybe I'll go upstairs and study now :-(

Sharon every week your a smidge smaller and that's what it's all about, Nope ... Not ready at all . I've got a huge text book to read thru and today I've just slept and had a Sunbed and cooked steak and chips. No studying, I can't get my head around it. I'm really struggling emotionally at the mo, I should blog about it really. But don't want to feel like I'm on a downer when I should be really happy .... Oh I don't know, maybe I'll go upstairs and study now :-(

That's true love, every little helps!!

Oh there's nothing worse when u know u need to do something, there is always something better to do!! It's difficult but once the initial stage is passed it should hopefully be more exciting!!!

It ur unhappy it's ok love, sometimes writing it down can help!!! Xx

Sharon, you are just melting away xxxxxxx. So pleased for you. I can understand why you are keeping your anonymity. But if you girls could just see her gorgeous wee face, she is a real stunner....and so tiny xxxxx

Sharon, you are just melting away xxxxxxx. So pleased for you. I can understand why you are keeping your anonymity. But if you girls could just see her gorgeous wee face, she is a real stunner....and so tiny xxxxx

Thanks Cupid and Kirsty!

As said to you, lot people noticed it on my face, which is good, just hope my tummy and hips catch up lol!!!

Currently having lie in, just bout to get up as have appt this morning then up to work around lunchtime, so be a quick wee day!!

Aquafit tonight!!! :) been looking forward to it all weekend!!! Kirsty, hopefully see you there xxx

Back