• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

It does go in fits and start hunni we all do the 'what can i change' 'what did i do differently' but honestly most of the time its just how it is :) early on i had a stall, i fretted, tried to change everything, despite doing nothing differently.... i stressed and worried wasted a load energy for no reason... a couple of weeks and it dropped again.... now i try not to stress it.... x x x x glad you had a restful weekend.... back to it then Crimbo :) time to recharge Enjoy !!!! x x x

Morning girls!

Crystal your totally right! Xx

Kirsty, been meaning to watch it for ages...now I want to take today off work and watch all day lol!! Need to wait till get home!

Well this morning was a nice surprise..said I was gonna wait till the weekend again but being slightly obsessive about scales..I walked past them and they shouted on me to weigh myself...? ...not literally as that would be creepy! But 1.25lbs off this morning! So sitting at 17.075stone! So close to the 16s!!! Be the lowest I weighed since about 10 years! heck I think I'm lower now but happy all the same!

Funny, as I actually ate more than normal..calorie wise was still under 1000 but ate more regularly than normal! Xx

Good start to monday! :) xx

Well done sharon...god you are so close now!! Another goal hit.
We really need to encourage each other these next few weeks, its such a dangerous time!! Bloody food everywhere!!!

Haha!!! Yes and for lunch...and for tea...and in bed!!!
I havent bought and chocs for the house or any treats...they are dangerous!
I will miss my xmas dinner though! This year it will be a piece of chicken and maybe a roasty if there is room...but hey thats the sacrifice.

Doing well on the weight loss.
Well I have bought all the naughty food for the house, but won't be able to have any. Never mind.

wtg hunni :) whop whop teetering on the edge of that milestone :) tomorrow for sure LOL i have naughty's in, hell i'm not denying myself ......its Christmas, and it only comes once a year.................of course no going mad either;) I've had choc everyday so far lol in my advent calendar.

Thanks Crystal!! Gonna try not to weigh myself till the weekend or Monday! Oh I never got an advent calendar this year..!!

Went and got some groceries tonight and my local Tesco is rubbish..didn't have half the things usually get so and ended up spending more then going home and spending another £30 online to get delivered tomorrow! It was for 2 houses but still!! Can usually get both for around £50!! Xx

Well tried to have leftovers for dinner...filet steak and mash potato..didn't agree...4 bites and I was welcoming the slime for 30mins! Not sure if never chewed a piece of it ok..normally it it fine! Oh well, it got rid of my hunger for sure!

Will have a little pot custard before bed!

Today felt good...trousers felt looser even though sure my TOTM is just around the corner so happy days and someone commented that my face looked thinner again!! :)

Hope everyone had a quick Monday xx

Hey girls, well my im not weighing myself till the weekend lasted all of 10hours! no restraint i tell you!

The good news is...1lb down....now 16.75 STONE!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So....56.25lbs lost all together...so also hit another mini milestone of 4stone!!!!!!

Cant believe im in the 16s...although only by 1/4lb but when looked this morning, i thought as saw the 13lb part that id put on weight lol!!

Anyway, just wanted to checkin to update, need to finish getting ready for work!!! :) xx

OMG! OMG! OMG!

WELL DONE YOU...4 stone...that is amazing xxxx

And in the 16s

Can't wait to see the difference in you xxxx

Amazing!!!!!!!!!! That is mind blowing 4 stone in just over 3 months!!!!!!!! Can I put you on a pedestal and spray you gold as my inspiration! Xx

Back