• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Hey girls!

Just stopping in to say Hey!

I have been good and not weighed myself since Monday! :)

Finished my overtime for 2014 and only have 2 shifts next week!

My knee has been killing me the last couple days..it's the one I had surgery on few years back and this first iv had a lot of pain, esp since losing 4 stone! I hit it on bath a few weeks ago and think it's just made it very fragile but to point today I had to take a tramadol which I haven't had to take for months!

I do have some last shopping tomorrow but after that I'm propping it up and hopefully it will calm down!!

Hope everyone else is doing good on their goals!!!

:)

Xx

wtg on keeping away from the scales LOL do what you have to do hunni then feet up for a nice restful Christmas..... with regards to your knee...... slightly different as i haven't had surgery but bad knees nevertheless ...... they seemed to ease after losing some weight but the pain came back with vengeance a couple of months in, which completely had me foxed, but it very soon subsided again...... i hope tis the same for you hunni..... knee pain is no fun x x x x rest up get some support and drink plenty of fluid while on your feet ( i heard it helps?) x x x

Hey chick, hope your knee is ok, after your shopping get it up, and keep it up :p The best solution is to rest it, so be a sofa sloth & watch films all day x Whens weigh day? I'm waiting for my husband to get up, he put the scales in the attic for me, lol I'm weighing once a week now :) And I cant reach the ladder, so fingers crossed x

Hey love, got up early and done so be home by 10.30am!! Not too bad at moment glad managed to get round shops before too busy as be on feet more!

Managed to get myself a belt!!!! Not had one for years as never fitted!!!

Oh think I'm weighing in Monday, although think my TOTM that's been threatening to show up will be here today so not to confident of a loss of that happens!!

That's good idea having them in loft, I'm too short as well lol!!!

What u got planned for rest of the day??

wTG hunni braving them shops on the busiest day of the year eeek.... my ive been a house hornet today :) am sitting by the fire chilling out lol feet up now gal a good evening on the telly ) x x x

Back