• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

I pick the machine by the flashing lights too!!! I get drawn in by colours and twinkles!!!

Yes we will arrange a good meeting place and we can look at the pretty lights together!

Hi, well done on staying the same weight, I haven't been on yet.
I can just see you two in vegas, be lucky girls soooo :jelous:

Have a good evening xx

Wtg on staying the same hunni bet your chuffed with that :) am very jealous of Vegas am a slot machine lover lol am the same drawn in by the pretty flashing lights lol you 2 will have a scream LOL x x x xx

I like the love bug and the magic bells! Sound like sex toys but they are real machines I assure you!! Oh bells and lights !! X

Hey girls!

Not much to report..was back to work today and managed about 3/4 fork full of pork stir fry before I got that right feeling! When went home I made pad Thai stir fry with baby corns and mange tout and chicken..managed about 8 fork fulls..strange can eat more.. Although portion was still fine!

Oh my friend is talking me into booking Orlando for nov 2015..originally we were gonna do a cruise but thought be good for more shopping and the price is pretty amazing ..flight only £425 from glasgow or £760 with hotel...only need to put down £50 deposit!! Feel but guilty booking when I haven't been on my first trip...need to do some Overtime to do it!

X

Hi Sharon
Orlando is a great price, have you gone and booked it. last time we went it was in November, loved it.
You will be a real skinny by then.

Have a good evening. xx

Back