• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Post OP (Band) Journey 2014 onwards

Hey everyone!

Hope your enjoying the holidays!!

Today had bit stir fry for lunch and salmon and potato for dinner and 2 small borders shortbread fingers little thin ones...delicious but was plenty!!

Off to Glasgow tomorrow for lunch, already scoped out menu so either chicken salad or seabass see how hungry I am!

Might do a little shopping as well!

Bought myself another pair toms for my holidays...so comfy to walk around in...got pair for NYC in June past and they were amazing!

Reduced from £40-£20!

Attachments

• image-3307781920.jpg
    image-3307781920.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 21
Oh what nice plans you have and it sounds like you have been busy!
Work for me tomorrow but I'm taking my mum out New Year's Day so something to look forward to and then I'm shopping next weekend!

HI Sharon
Really pleased you are enjoying your holiday, and the dinner looks really yummy.
Have a good day tomorrow, take care. xx

Did you get any good deals??

I was busy at work, got chance to eat a yoghurt so my xmas munchies have come to an end! Someone had brought a chocolate cake in but i didnt even sniff it!!

Weigh in Monday..im a bit concerned about what the scales will say!!

Did you get any good deals?? I was busy at work, got chance to eat a yoghurt so my xmas munchies have come to an end! Someone had brought a chocolate cake in but i didnt even sniff it!! Weigh in Monday..im a bit concerned about what the scales will say!!

Hey!

Had lovely lunch of seabass and 2 new potatos which was all I could manage! Delicious...didn't even feel jealous when watching everyone eat big pasta dishes with garlic bread!! :)

I got my dad a Tommy Hilfiger top from £50 to £25 from john Lewis and some Havianas flip flops (another pair) £10!

Got my mum some more PJs and underwear etc as she has lost so much weight her bras didn't even fit! So she is chuffed!

Also bought some Chanel perfume with xmas money and boots had points thing on so got £5 off plus £10 points! Also got new eyeliner but just normal price!

Didn't buy too much else..didn't see all that much but

O
Karina well done on keeping away from the cake! I have done ok with Cals today..872 and that's counting the pot low custard later and cherries!

I'm expecting either a gain or stall id be shocked if the scales showed anything less than I was when last weighed myself! (Although I'd take it lol)

I'm sure you will be fine, let us know how u get on! I was gonna wait to monday but may sneak a weigh in tomorrow to get it over and done with!!

Xx

Oh your purchases sound nice..its my dads birthday on the 9th Jan so I need to get something bought!

Your lunch sounds nice, sounds like your band is working well...

My sleeve is working, i can still only manage a few fork fulls before being stufffed!!

Oh your purchases sound nice..its my dads birthday on the 9th Jan so I need to get something bought! Your lunch sounds nice, sounds like your band is working well... My sleeve is working, i can still only manage a few fork fulls before being stufffed!!

Thanks!

Oh John Lewis had a load of lovely stuff and regular sizes not just super smalls etc!

Loads love home stuff as well on sale, really wanted new cushions but they were not in sale..£87 each...pass lol!!
Yeah band is going good..times when it stops food very quickly then other times I feel like get a couple extra forks full..bit strange! As long as it shows on the scales!!

That's me stated putting stuff away for Las Vegas..just things hopefully won't grow out of..ie flip flops, shoes etc! Wanna buy loads in vegas!

Back