• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My secret band diary

Well hello again, its me but 6 years post op! What a journey.. reading my posts back i could laugh at how i thought the band would solve everything. 1) i did get to a size 12! But it was hard work and mostly exercise 2) i maintained for 4 years 3) i vomited most days 4) kept it a secret 5) sept 2018 the band leaked 5 yrs post op 5) i developed granuloma annulare from having a foreign object in my body. So look like a freshen cow. 6) now back to square 1 at almost 15 stone. 7) now have to pay again to have it taken out as to be honest i cant live with ‘maybe ill vomit?’ daily due to restriction inconsistency! And have to because if my reaction 8) wondering if its selfish to be considering bypass/sleeve when that last one was a waste of cash.
So sad to be reading this, sounds like you've had a rough time with your band, many people convert from band to bypass or sleeve with success, so it's not selfish to be considering it. Good luck with whatever you choose x

Back