• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My story so far... (finally got my date!!)

Not to bad thanks ive put myself on milk diet due to going out of control and just eating everthing in site day 4 today hasnt been to bad really was hungry first day then its been ok really not sure what ill be like by 28 days but needs must

I've had a bit of a mind blowing day today... I had my first ever driving lesson! I always wanted to drive and never had the confidence to try because i always feared i wouldn't fit behind the steering wheel. Today i did it :D didn't go faster than 20mph so basically just rolled the whole time. But i still did it!! Haha. I booked my second lesson for the same time next week :D
That's brilliant Victoria, 20mph on your first lesson is pretty good going really. Driving will give you so much more independence, the world's your oyster now lol xx

Not to bad thanks ive put myself on milk diet due to going out of control and just eating everthing in site day 4 today hasnt been to bad really was hungry first day then its been ok really not sure what ill be like by 28 days but needs must

Aw no! I know the eating everything in site feeling. I think most people go through that at some stage before they have surgery. I say it all the time but i could have never done the milk diet so i think anyone that does is very strong willed. Did you try a healthy eating plan before you started the milk diet? You still have lots of time to lose weight at a healthy, steady rate i would think if you have a few more months left before surgery

That's brilliant Victoria, 20mph on your first lesson is pretty good going really. Driving will give you so much more independence, the world's your oyster now lol xx

Thanks Sandra! That's what I'm hoping for. I don't like having to rely on other people. I feel like as soon as i can drive my life will really start :D i can just go here, there and everywhere

Wow fab hunny xxx

Fantastic weight loss again and congratulations on starting your driving lessons amazing stuff xxx

I've had a bit of a mind blowing day today... I had my first ever driving lesson! I always wanted to drive and never had the confidence to try because i always feared i wouldn't fit behind the steering wheel. Today i did it :D didn't go faster than 20mph so basically just rolled the whole time. But i still did it!! Haha. I booked my second lesson for the same time next week :D
Yeah that’s great Victoria, stick with it, we all started at 20 miles an hour or less xxx

Wow what a huge step to independence! Driving will change everything for you well done for taking that first step!!

Weighed myself today and i've lost another 4lb :D that's 7 stone exactly now since my surgery.

That is an amazing weight loss. Didn’t you loss more before surgery? How much is that in total?
Keep up the great work!!

Amazing.
Best thing I ever did was learn to drive. Your confidence will rocket and your freedom will be great.
Well done on your weight loss so far, you're doing fab.

Victoria i started from page 1 yesterday of this diary u have done so mindblowing well it must of been so hard for u being tauted for being big ive always been big like yourself ive been lucky in the sence although ive always been the fattest person in the room ive proberly always been the loudest in room as well not only with my gob also my dress sence i love pink and hate black someday i look like coco the bloody clown in my wacky clothes and normally shocking pink hair then i turned 40 went into early menopause and started to fall apart my weight had finally beaten me so after my knees going first then my chest i become housebound so doctor refered me to wls just after my first appointment my mam who was my bestest friend had a stroke found out she had terminal cancer and given only mnths left so i moved in with her a become her carer well food and my family go together my parents were both chiefs and im a baker so i made my mam the best food a dying women could eat we scoffed our faces and laughed her final days away mam sadly died 12 weeks later i missed my next appointment so by time i went bk to my tier 3 appointment id gained 20 kg i managed to shift that 20 plus 10 more to be referred for surgery my referal weight was 131 kg for surgery ive since gained 4 kg so last weighed 135 kg hence why im doing milk diet to shift weight b4 i go on holiday i hope i do as well as you love and so well done on driving losing weight can offer a whole load of benifits my brother was on tv this morning for losing 35 stone he climbed sydney bridge did london marathan and wrote a book unfortunately he too suffered when we lost mam and gained a lot of weight bk ( if u used to watch this morning about 8 years ago he touched the nation on his amazing weight loss which involved no wls just determanition

Wow what a huge step to independence! Driving will change everything for you well done for taking that first step!!
That is an amazing weight loss. Didn’t you loss more before surgery? How much is that in total?
Keep up the great work!!

Thanks Emma! :) Yeah i did lose more before surgery. Total now with the recent weight loss i think i've lost 12st 12lb so far. It's been a big change for me for the better!!

Well done. Thats amazing. Keep up the good work.

My pre-op obs tomorrow hopefully I'll be on the losers bench 30th August :)

Thanks Loz! congrats on getting your date. I bet you can't wait! It's such an exciting change. You won't regret it. Do you have a diary?

Victoria i started from page 1 yesterday of this diary u have done so mindblowing well it must of been so hard for u being tauted for being big ive always been big like yourself ive been lucky in the sence although ive always been the fattest person in the room ive proberly always been the loudest in room as well not only with my gob also my dress sence i love pink and hate black someday i look like coco the bloody clown in my wacky clothes and normally shocking pink hair then i turned 40 went into early menopause and started to fall apart my weight had finally beaten me so after my knees going first then my chest i become housebound so doctor refered me to wls just after my first appointment my mam who was my bestest friend had a stroke found out she had terminal cancer and given only mnths left so i moved in with her a become her carer well food and my family go together my parents were both chiefs and im a baker so i made my mam the best food a dying women could eat we scoffed our faces and laughed her final days away mam sadly died 12 weeks later i missed my next appointment so by time i went bk to my tier 3 appointment id gained 20 kg i managed to shift that 20 plus 10 more to be referred for surgery my referal weight was 131 kg for surgery ive since gained 4 kg so last weighed 135 kg hence why im doing milk diet to shift weight b4 i go on holiday i hope i do as well as you love and so well done on driving losing weight can offer a whole load of benifits my brother was on tv this morning for losing 35 stone he climbed sydney bridge did london marathan and wrote a book unfortunately he too suffered when we lost mam and gained a lot of weight bk ( if u used to watch this morning about 8 years ago he touched the nation on his amazing weight loss which involved no wls just determanition

Aw Jackie i'm sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine how anyone handles that loss especially when you're close like that and in such a short amount of time. It must have been such a hard time for all of your family.
I think life can always be hard but i try to stay positive and be thankful for what i have. For a long time it kept me hiding away but i've tried to change that in the hopes of making myself a better, happier more useful person! haha

Thank you everyone! You're always so kind :hugs:

I've lost 7st 10lb now since surgery and have had 4 driving lessons now. I want things to move faster with those. I wish i could just skip to the end! haha but being able to have them at all is definitely a NSV for me. I've been having a few of those lately :D My aunt got married on Saturday... a wedding that i actually went to when i never would have gone 2 years ago but not just that... I WORE A DRESS!! I think its the first time i wore a dress in my whole adult life. The last time i remember wearing one was when i was about 10.
I also was able to buy some clothes from boohoo which i nearly cried with happiness over because boohoo is one of the websites i used to look at and dream that one day i would be able to buy clothes from there. My next target is primark! lol

Here is a picture of me in my dress... I know i still have a long way to go but i think i'm still making progress and that makes me really happy. Its a split mirror which is why the brown line is in the middle lol i'll need to get a better mirror now i don't mind looking in it as much lol

Me2.png

Thanks Emma! :) Yeah i did lose more before surgery. Total now with the recent weight loss i think i've lost 12st 12lb so far. It's been a big change for me for the better!!

Thanks Loz! congrats on getting your date. I bet you can't wait! It's such an exciting change. You won't regret it. Do you have a diary?
Wow nearly 13 stone gone, better than I thought on the other post. You're a champion hun, well done :winner::winner::winner:

Back