• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My story so far... (finally got my date!!)

Thank you everyone! You're always so kind :hugs:

I've lost 7st 10lb now since surgery and have had 4 driving lessons now. I want things to move faster with those. I wish i could just skip to the end! haha but being able to have them at all is definitely a NSV for me. I've been having a few of those lately :D My aunt got married on Saturday... a wedding that i actually went to when i never would have gone 2 years ago but not just that... I WORE A DRESS!! I think its the first time i wore a dress in my whole adult life. The last time i remember wearing one was when i was about 10.
I also was able to buy some clothes from boohoo which i nearly cried with happiness over because boohoo is one of the websites i used to look at and dream that one day i would be able to buy clothes from there. My next target is primark! lol

Here is a picture of me in my dress... I know i still have a long way to go but i think i'm still making progress and that makes me really happy. Its a split mirror which is why the brown line is in the middle lol i'll need to get a better mirror now i don't mind looking in it as much lol

You look fabulous Victoria x

You look amazing in your dress @_Victoria_ I'm so happy for you that you are getting out more and more. I'm sure you enjoyed that wedding and that your family enjoyed having you around them. Fingers crossed you'll get through all your driving lessons and pass soon so you can be zipping all around the place.xx

You look amazing in your dress @_Victoria_ I'm so happy for you that you are getting out more and more. I'm sure you enjoyed that wedding and that your family enjoyed having you around them. Fingers crossed you'll get through all your driving lessons and pass soon so you can be zipping all around the place.xx

Thank you, Kim! You're doing amazingly well too. I just got to catch up on your diary today.
The wedding was really nice. We saw my 3 cousins on that side of the family that we haven't seen together since my nans funeral 12 years ago. So it was really nice to spend some time with them

Aw thanks!! :D i still want to lose around 7 more stone if i can. I think around 12 and half stone will be my target but i don't wanna set it yet and get too cocky haha. i'll see how i go..
12 would be my ideal goal too.
You'll get there hun, little by little, then one day there it will be xx

Victoria you’ve done amazingly well, you look so beautiful :thankyouthankyou:xxx

Aw Jackie i'm sorry to hear about your mom. I can't imagine how anyone handles that loss especially when you're close like that and in such a short amount of time. It must have been such a hard time for all of your family.
I think life can always be hard but i try to stay positive and be thankful for what i have. For a long time it kept me hiding away but i've tried to change that in the hopes of making myself a better, happier more useful person! haha
Your doing so so well u should be so god damm proud of urself

finally just found the picture. You look so beautiful hun and you should be so very proud xx

Thank you everyone! You're always so kind :hugs:

I've lost 7st 10lb now since surgery and have had 4 driving lessons now. I want things to move faster with those. I wish i could just skip to the end! haha but being able to have them at all is definitely a NSV for me. I've been having a few of those lately :D My aunt got married on Saturday... a wedding that i actually went to when i never would have gone 2 years ago but not just that... I WORE A DRESS!! I think its the first time i wore a dress in my whole adult life. The last time i remember wearing one was when i was about 10.
I also was able to buy some clothes from boohoo which i nearly cried with happiness over because boohoo is one of the websites i used to look at and dream that one day i would be able to buy clothes from there. My next target is primark! lol

Here is a picture of me in my dress... I know i still have a long way to go but i think i'm still making progress and that makes me really happy. Its a split mirror which is why the brown line is in the middle lol i'll need to get a better mirror now i don't mind looking in it as much lol

Victoria you look fantastic xxxx

Thanks Emma! :) Yeah i did lose more before surgery. Total now with the recent weight loss i think i've lost 12st 12lb so far. It's been a big change for me for the better!!

Thanks Loz! congrats on getting your date. I bet you can't wait! It's such an exciting change. You won't regret it. Do you have a diary?
Hi Victoria,
Thank you, I'm nervous and excited but won't believe its happening until I go to theatre. I haven't got a diary on here as don't know how or where to start it?

Hi Victoria,
Thank you, I'm nervous and excited but won't believe its happening until I go to theatre. I haven't got a diary on here as don't know how or where to start it?

If you'd like to start a diary then click on forums, then you can start your diary in any one of the topics you feel is the best fit. Title it as you choose and start with an initial post. Then you can keep track of your personal posts on there and the rest of that can come there and read how you are doing and support you.

dia.PNG

Back