• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie Sleever from London

Hey welcome. So pleased to hear you had a fantastic time, sounds.sounds amazing....with sharks..who is the brave one now?
Fantastic loss too. Keep up.the good work x

Hey welcome. So pleased to hear you had a fantastic time, sounds.sounds amazing....with sharks..who is the brave one now? Fantastic loss too. Keep up.the good work x

Thanks Tules! It was scary at times but I'm so happy I did it!! It was mind blowing and it was so nice to think of something else instead of various aspects of WLS for a change!! Lol

How are you getting on? Did you have your weigh in on Sunday? Xx

Well done on a holiday loss xxx

Thanks Kirsty! At least you have a holiday to look forward to in December!!

Ps... I took your advice and wandered around the buffet place. There was so much variety but I really didn't enjoy eating at all so I definitely didn't feel deprived.... Apart from not having my beloved cocktails!! Xx

Hello,
My weight loss has stalled, mainly because I seem to be eating loads lately. Have to start focusing more on protein and stop snacking.

Update your stats girl... I am sure you lost more than 11 pounds so far...

Hello lovely people.

Hope you're all doing well.

I'm back from Mexico and had the best time ever!!
Went swimming with dolphins, stingrays, FiVE Nurse Sharks without any cages or protection and not only swam with a Whale Shark but came face to face with one. It was so amazingly out of this world!!!

Weight loss on holiday:- FOUR and a HALF pounds!!!! I'll take that thank you!!

Was constantly walking and swimming all the time and it was incredibly hot there and sometimes made you feel lethargic (unless you're cooling off in the sea)! I stayed at an All Inclusive hotel so there was so much food but it became such a chore eating as the food was really bland and felt heavy every time I ate. Had plenty of fish but in the last 5-6 days, I had chronic diarrhoea and didn't enjoy eating in the restaurant at all so I had dry crackers and fresh fruit. Think I may have been dehydrated as well so I didn't have any alcohol. ( that's definitely a first on holiday!!). Really missed my cocktails!!

The weight loss could've been any of the above or a combination of all of them. Whatever the reason, it's a welcome result!!

Now that I'm back, I'm definitely feeling really cold as it's about 20.c cooler here. As I was really active on holiday, I need to keep that momentum going.

I took some smaller size new clothes and at the beginning they fit me perfectly and by the end, even they felt loose. My faithful old swimming costume also kept falling off the shoulder and I had to secure it with a safety pin. Even the bottom part started flapping as there was no fat there to support it!!!

All in all, a positive and such a thrilling holiday!! Back to the real world of washing, ironing and cleaning!!! Holiday bubble definitely burst!!

Have a good day folks.... Nearly the weekend!!

Xx

Yay, welcome back lovely. :) How brave are you? Wow, bet it was amazing. Hope you got lots of snaps!

Sorry to hear about the toilet trouble but what a fantastic loss, well done you :) To go on holiday, and an all-inclusive at that and to lose weight, well that's brilliant.

You need another new wardrobe :D

Hope your unpacking and all that is done now.......worst part of going away!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx :)

Holiday sounds great rinata. Well done on your loss as well. I reckon our bodies like us mixing things up a bit!

Sm

Xx

Hey Rinata,
How are you? Overcome the post holiday blues yet? Bet the grey skies don't help.
Post some holiday picks to lighting our day too :)

Hello, My weight loss has stalled, mainly because I seem to be eating loads lately. Have to start focusing more on protein and stop snacking. Update your stats girl... I am sure you lost more than 11 pounds so far...

Hey Tules, well you have been away and your eating and drinking goes out the window!! Hope you're not secretly nibbling on those nuts!!! How was your weigh in today?? Fingers crossed it's what you wanted xx

Holiday sounds great rinata. Well done on your loss as well. I reckon our bodies like us mixing things up a bit! Sm Xx

You're not wrong there SM!!! Maybe I should mix things up more often??!! Well done on your more healthier choices on your other post. How was your weight loss this week? Xx

Hey Rinata, How are you? Overcome the post holiday blues yet? Bet the grey skies don't help. Post some holiday picks to lighting our day too :)

I've got the holiday blues even more now. Haven't seen the sun so much since I've been back and the builder is still being such a pain!! When is the next flight back to Mexico???!!!

Oh building work. Hoped it would be finalised by now. Good luck with that.

Yes still snacking on nuts... decided not to buy them anymore. Have been kidding myself saying it was for my partner and child but in reality, I eat most of them.

Lately have been eating more carbs... like tonight I had two brioche slices. Stomach accepts them OK. Grrrr

Weight wise, I may be a kilo down but I don't want to take that into account until next week. It keeps going up, and down over the week.

How are you getting on?

Hello lovely people.

Hope your weekend is going well.

Weight loss since I've been back:- 1lb!! So I'm only 1-2lbs shy of reaching my 3 stone loss!! I've lost 2 inches off my hips too!! Need to get this svelte body moving a lot more though!! :).

I've got some great, exotic photos of my holiday but I'll be damned if I know how to upload them on here!!!
(Any tips most welcome!!).

My biggest lost photo opportunity has to be on the flights when not only did the seat belt fit me but I was able to pull it more to tighten it!!! The trip before, I could barely squeeze into the normal seatbelt and had to whisper to the crew to get me an extension in the hope that no one around had heard my embarrassing request!!!

I was so excited that the seat belt actually fit that I had to keep looking that it was still on me as there were no marks searing into my skin like my previous flights. In my excitement, I missed a major photo opportunity!!!!

I went out with friends that I haven't seen for 4 months and they didn't even notice my drastic weight loss. I had originally told them that I was involved in a big project so I wouldn't see them for 3-4 months. It's only when I told them that I'd been on a major diet that they said they could notice it!!! Blooming cheek of it!!! I was expecting a look of awe and shock when I walked in and them be totally mesmerised!! They were more impressed that I wore a dress for the first time instead of my usual jeans and baggy top!!

I also wore a Mac that I hadn't worn since December. Before, I could barely do the top 2 buttons and the 3rd I could never do up as my stomach was always in the way. When I wore it on Friday, I could do up all the buttons and it was really loose around the stomach with the buttons done up!!

That's when it occurred to me that I didn't need people's shocked and pleased reactions as I have had so many little signs of encouragement long the way on what I've achieved so far!!! So many proud moments!!!

Have a great week everyone xx

Wow Rinata. 3 stones is fantastic. Well done. I am sure you weight loss is very noticeable. And so nice to finally fit into clothes properly, isn't it?
Enjoy new you!

Wow Rinata. 3 stones is fantastic. Well done. I am sure you weight loss is very noticeable. And so nice to finally fit into clothes properly, isn't it? Enjoy new you!

Thanks Tules.... I think we're neck and neck aren't we????!!! How are you getting on? We did seem to lose he same amount and he same time but you need to update us on your stats!!

Yes, it's great to fit into clothes properly again!!! The dress I wore on Friday, I had bought about a year ago in the hope I would one day squeeze into it. It still had the price tag on it so it was so nice to finally wear it and it hung so well!!

Have a good week and keep us posted!! Xx

Oh well done on getting into that dress. I have a summer dress from years ago when I lost weight with Lighter life. That is my goal.
Yes I am also almost at 3 stone level too. I think I am 2 pounds to that goal. My stats are on the left hand side. You know the ones you update on CP section. I have been on 80kilos for a few weeks but noticed the arrow is now right side of the 80. It is moving down! Hope to.confirm the loss on Friday..How about you?

Some great NSVs there rinata!And tules ur doing fantastic too. My sleeve also loves nuts grr. Tho at least theyre more protein rich than other things my sleeve loves (bread and crisps...)

Sm

Xx

yes mine does also like bread and crisps... darn. although only in small quantities- thank God!

Hello Rinataaaaa, where are youuu?

Oh well done on getting into that dress. I have a summer dress from years ago when I lost weight with Lighter life. That is my goal. Yes I am also almost at 3 stone level too. I think I am 2 pounds to that goal. My stats are on the left hand side. You know the ones you update on CP section. I have been on 80kilos for a few weeks but noticed the arrow is now right side of the 80. It is moving down! Hope to.confirm the loss on Friday..How about you?

Oh my word Tules, how long have you had that summer dress you're aiming to get into? You must send us a photo in various stages trying it on so we can see how far you're coming with it.

With my dress, it did fit me before but my stomach bulged out and now when I wore it, my stomach was hardly showing in it AND I managed to wear a belt!!!

It's great that we're pretty much neck and neck!!! Although me being 80 kgs will be in the distant future so you definitely have a head start there!!

I've tried to look at your stats on your profile but I can't seem to get that on my tablet device!!

Well done on reaching the other side of 80's now!!!

Keep up the good work and stay off those nuts!!! :) xx

Back