• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nintendo Wii + Wii fit plus + balance board

I will do... I'll be yelling for help... I'm not technical, so hope it's simple to set up and operate! Thank you again Tracey xxx

oooo i want one of these! tho i need to save some pennies first! you ll have to let me know how you get on x

I will, but I am slow at learning... so may take me some time, I'll have to have my webcam running so you can watch me... haha xxx

hahaha x

It will be a good laugh Kelly, just hope the board can take the strain of me... look forward to sharing my disasters on the way... it's all good fun as we wait for our op's. Loads of love xxx

wel.....i have looked all over for the cheapest deal with original excessories because that gameon balance board only had 60% good reviews, and if im paying all that money id rather have the good stuff than save £20 and regret it later when it breaks, anyway ive looked all over and i wanted the full set - wii + wii fit plus + wii fit balance board + extra remote and nunchuck so my hubby can play with me . the best deal i got is... all of the above appart from the wii is actually a wii sports (limited addition black one) that you get 2 games with (wii sports and wii sports resort) and there good too + rechargeable usb power pack for the board and a plastic protective cover for the board and a bag for the board too for £280 from currys!
someone offered me a second hand one in sheffield without the board and wii fit for £180 but it was nearly 2 years old and didnt have the wii fit + board so diddnt bother - kept an eye on ebay to see what would come up but anything that was worth buyin went for not much less than the price for one new, so i decided to go for a new one!
just come off it now OMG! its amazing! with the games that it gets yout to play you dont even realise your doing exercise, its brilliant... and im not sure if you can play online with them aswell... i.e me play with one of you via the internet - i have set up the wifi on mine so i am able to access the internet via my wii but im not sure if its capable of u playing with me if you get me, lol im going to have a good read through the books later to find out. but it would be well cool if thats possable (online play) i have got no excuse for not doing my exercise now as i have have my wii and my treadmill.

One warning though..... the max weight for the balance board is 23 stone 8lbs so if your heavyer than that then it wont let you play. but........ if you just put one foot on when it tells you to step on the board so it doesnt take a correct weight it will let you play after that! at 1st i was gettin my skinny hubby to stand on it till the game was about to start then swapping so i could do the game, lol

Ive got to admitt though... for the near future untill i get board... I LOVE MY WII! luv it xxxx it feels like christmas when i was younger, hehe x

wow that was a big post - must show my enthusiasm eh? lol - how much you got yours for bev? and what ya got with it?

Hi Keeley,

I got this set

Wii Console with Wii Sports Resort + Wii Fit Plus - Wii - GAME.co.uk

Cost £224.

I haven't a clue how to set it up but will get family help.

We don't have young children here now, family all grown up, so it will be just the two of us and a couple of my girlie friends...

Shall we compare notes?

I was thinking of putting my webcam on so you could have a good laugh when I get going... I have such a sense of humour takes me a while to do anything until I get the laughing out of the way! Wicked!!

Much love and take good care xxx

keeley i weighed more than that when i started and mine was fine x

to be honest you wont meed a cover for board or a bag ..............you wont put it in there honest:D

I'm so excited and love yoga, although I can't get to the floor nowadays, but can't wait to have a go on this... thank you all so much xxx

lol i can imagine - its very easy though... right ill try and explain, lol...
youve got 3 wires
1 goes into the back of the wii and into the wall socket
2. the sensor plugs into the back of the wii and either sits on top of the telly or on the floor/stand underneath the telly, personally ive stuck mine to the top of my telly then its out of the way of my dogs, lol
3, you have your scart plug and a wire with 3 plugs on the end, white yellow and red. plug the wires into the scart plug white to white red to red and yellow to yellow then plug that end into the telly and the other end into the back of your wii, again just look for the plugs to match the same shape of the sockets on the wii.

does that make sence?
then youve just got to put your batteries in everything and connect your balance board by pressing the red button on the front of the wii and the red button near the batteries on your board togther untill the light is still instead of flashing.
its dead easy honestly you shouldnt have a problems. if you look in your paper work theres a quick setup guide and it gives you pictures anyway, hehe! as for webcam...lol add me on msn - [email protected] and just inbox me on facebook when your on because i rarely go on msn really x

keeley i weighed more than that when i started and mine was fine x

Have you got the wii fit or the wii fit plus game tracey? im wondering if its just the wii fit plus that doesnt let you play over that weight.... well it must be because it tells you on the front of the game that its max is 23.8 so i mite buy the wii fit game too. which little game do you do daily? are you online with yours? to be able to have a game with me?

Awww thanks Keeley and Tracey... never had computers when I was in school, left school in the early 1970's... so I'm doing well with this laptop...

I am so grateful to you and I can follow the instructions Keeley... it sounds easy.

Does the board batteries need replacing regularly and are they the 1.5v... I can look them up...

I am so excited and think this deal was a good buy do you both agree (Thanks for finding Tracey)

xxx

yeah you got a good deal bev i just got a few extras with mine like extra remote and nunchuck but by sounds of it you will only need the one for you. as for the batteries you can buy rechargeable ones anyway so shouldnt cost too much - theres 2 batterys in your remote and 4 in the board - i got this its like a little battery back for the board and it plus into the side of the laptop to charge it up, for now though dont worry because they do supply battery with the wii but i do nt think they are the rechargeable ones.

AA type

Thanks a million for putting me on track... I shall do my best with this and do several minutes a day to start off... I'm not fit at all, so will be an absolute beginner... love and blessings to you both for your advice Tracey and Keeley xxx

no problem thanks to everyone trying to find a good deal! much apreciated!!
hopefully we will be able to play together - that would be brill! ive allready been on it for some time today andi want to go back on now! - going to wash the pits from today now then i mite go back on it!

pits? hahahaha i meant pots, lmao!

Hahahaha Keeley... pits or pots... no matter.

I am so grateful and can't wait to have a go... does it tell you your weight? I read that it says how many calories you burn up... probably won't be many with me, but it will keep me out of the 'fridge xxx

Back