• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

North meets South meet anyone???

Count me in.

Linda are you pished? you been down the cells again raiding it

well what can i say i had asked my sitter if she would support the little one so that i could come to the meet but after receiving a PM from the poster today to say that basically she had had me and shel on ignor for some time now and had unblocked me because one of her friends had said something to her about my post she felt that she had to read it. befor i had even had the opportunity to reply she has placed me firmly on the ignor list again (her words not mine).

This is a woman that in the early days i offered to meet at the hospital, i phoned her befor her surgery to wish her luck etc etc.
Me in my stupidity felt sorry for her as she came across as nor really having anyone that cared. Things went wrong when she mis understood something i said although i thought that had all been put behind us. Until the preston meet when she virtually sat with her back to me and did her best to ignor me.
I came onto minimims looking for advice and friendship and hoping to offer support along the way. The last thing i expected was to find the playground bully that i thought i had left behind many years ago to be told to go away and add her to my ignor list so that i dont have to see what she posts so she cant upset me is just so rude.

Hence to say being told to do that would of meant i wouldnt of been aware of the meet and maybe that is what she wants so for that reason alone i wont be there.

I would love it if you were there Carole. I'd really like to meet you one day. If people are being banned from the meet then Im not sure I want to go either tbh

I don't think anyone's technically being banned, it's just clear that some of us are less welcome than others. I've been hearing about certain blog posts being made about me containing lies today as well so despite Carole and I both stepping back and letting matters drop Linda insists on dragging things on and making slanderous comments.

I was really considering going along to meet some of the other people going but I'm not willing to be part of a negative atmosphere so I will stay at home. Or go visit Carole instead :)

It is just sad that everyone doesn't feel welcome, kinda saps the happy out of it for me. I afraid that bad feelings are contagious.:cry::cry::cry:

Nic:(

Awh!! this is terrible, i didnt realise their was such bad feeling going on..this must stop, we are all here to support and help each other and not make anyone feel sad or excluded. Carole, Shel and Nic it would not be the same without you, you have all been such supportive and knowledgeable people on this forum..i look forward to meeting everyone, but this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth..i think all who can go should go and we all have a fab time together and remember what we all need each other for xx

Here here well said. The undercurrent runs through the whole of the wls and is not nice. We face enough harsh words and crap from people outside of minis and shouldn't have to put up with on here, please can we just get back to normal.

Ps I am not having a go at anybody or taking anyones side this is just how I feel. And I will only fall out with people if they do something to me or my family.

Last edited:
It is just sad that everyone doesn't feel welcome, kinda saps the happy out of it for me. I afraid that bad feelings are contagious.:cry::cry::cry:

Nic:(

Awh!! this is terrible, i didnt realise their was such bad feeling going on..this must stop, we are all here to support and help each other and not make anyone feel sad or excluded. Carole, Shel and Nic it would not be the same without you, you have all been such supportive and knowledgeable people on this forum..i look forward to meeting everyone, but this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth..i think all who can go should go and we all have a fab time together and remember what we all need each other for xx

Here here well said. The undercurrent runs through the whole of the wls and is not nice. We face enough harsh words and crap from people outside of minis and shouldn't have to put up with on here, please can we just get back to normal.

Ps I am not having a go at anybody or taking anyones side this is just how I feel. And I will only fall out with people if they do something to me or my family.

I'd rep you for that Terri, but it won't let me :(

There is too much nonsense going on. We welcome newbies and say how friendly we all are and then this pops up.

Not a great indictment is it? :rolleyes:

Hear Hear

There are two sides to every story. Mine has not yet been told. I initially wanted to arrange a Preston meet and was encouraged to change it to incorporate the south members also, which I gladly did. I have never in any post, thread or conversation said that anyone was not welcome. Just because I put someone on ignore does not have to affect anyone else on this forum it is my personal choice and I am sure there are people out there that have me on ignore. No matter who we are we cannot get on with everyone. Whilst the poster is saying she felt sorry for me and tried to help me does not wash with me. Check back on my threads and you will see that there was never one post saying anything nice. The poster likes to jump all over people but noone is allowed to have an opinion back. The easier option was to ignore thats what the button is for. I tried to clear the air by sending a personal message of which an exact copy is posted on my blog. If people think I am a bully and unwelcome then please feel free to break your friendship with me I for one wont lose any sleep if I am to be judged so quickly by the opinions of three posters who have obviously banded together to try and have me removed from the boards....

I'm not into these bad vibes at all:cry::cry:I thought the Preston meet went really well, and thought you were all fab, and I got so much info and advice from you all.
Can this all not be sorted out pretty please? :(:(:confused::confused:

Back